true taxi

DISCLAME I DO NOT OWN THESE ONESHOTS I GOT THEM FROM AN AO3 USER NAMED minsungstreet2514

-----

"Okay, okay. I got it. Cute looking boy that is smaller than me. That's good to know. Tell him we'll meet at the intersection in ten minutes."

Minho hung up from the call and started driving. It is yet another day at work, or rather, night, as he decided to film another video.

Oh, he's not really a taxi driver.

Well, sort of.

Let's make things clear, he's a Fake Taxi driver.

And he always preferred working at night, because even though he is a porn star, his face is always blurred out from the videos, and that gives him anonymity from the rest of the world. Shooting during daytime only gives him a higher chance of getting caught or seen, and he didn't like that.

As his car slowly approached the intersection, he could see a really cute guy frantically waving at his car, as if he was in a hurry.

He's a good actor, Minho thought to himself.

The boy opened the door to the backseat and made his way into the spacious car. Definitely not for comfort reasons.

"Oh god, thank you! I didn't know how long I've been waiting for a cab to pass by. I need to get to Seoul please."

Minho noticed that the guy had a large duffel bag with him, which he placed beside him as he started getting comfortable in the back seat.

"Well, that's quite a long ride but lucky for you, this is my last trip and I'm on my way to Seoul as well."

From where they were located, it would be a good 60-minute drive, minus the heavy traffic that might come in their way.

Minho started driving, and he saw his passenger fish out his phone and played with it.

"Mind if I start some small talk?"

"No! No, I'd love that actually. You know, it's gonna be a long travel so, I'm good." Minho saw his passenger flash a gummy smile at him. If it weren't for their filming, he would've considered them genuine.

"You can call me Lee. No honorifics 'cause it makes me feel too old."

"I'm Jisung!"

The conversation went along just fine. Jisung saying that he needed to get back to Seoul because of university duties, how he had been waiting for almost an hour for a taxi to pass by and so much more. Minho found it amusing how the details were almost too specific, like he really went through something like that.

He knows that the actors always go to the location just a few minutes before the scheduled meet-up.

They were thirty minutes into their car trip when they came across the heavy traffic that Minho predicted. It was a Sunday night, and everybody's rushing back to the city.

"Holy shit, that's a long line of cars! Will this be added to the meter?" Jisung asked as he stretched his neck to look outside and watched how their cab gets sandwiched into the sea of unmoving vehicles.

"No, the meter won't run if the car stays in place. Don't worry about it."

Minho saw from the mirror that Jisung released a sigh, like it's to signify relief. He thought that Jisung's acting skills were top notched. It looked so natural. How come he never came across any of his films yet?