He bought the things he needed and went back home. He started cleaning Bashir's room first so that he can prepare for Ramadan in peace. After that, he started to make chicken rolls. For today, he set his goal to make 500 chicken rolls then tomorrow he will make 500 vegetables rolls.

"What are you doing?" Asim said perplexed, but his tone was cold. He had come to drink water but he was confused noticing his brother, Zayan making something. Zayan was startled but he regained his posture.

"I am making chicken rolls for Ramadan" he replied calmly. His focus was only to make rolls.

" Oh, okay " Asim said and drank a glass of water and left. Though, he was interested but under the circumstances they were in, he thought better.

After 5 hours, he was done. Now, vegetables rolls, Shami kebabs, chapli kebabs and Aloo samosa were left.

He put it in the freezer and cleaned the kitchen.

^Now, I should make the supper. They should be coming.^ he thought checking the time. Just then he got a message.

Make Saag, Kofta and Aloo pakoras for us. We are coming. ~ Kareem

He laughed. He knows what they are doing. They think he still doesn't know how to make food. In his childhood, he hated kitchen thus he never bothered to learn cooking. But time and situation changes everything.

He went towards Asim's room and entered inside. He suppressed his laugh as he saw him watching his favourite drama like a kid.

"What do you want to eat, Asim?" He asked smiling, but startling him as Asim was too absorbed into his drama to notice him entering.

"Don't enter my room without knocking. I will eat anything." Asim shouted furiously.

"Okay, Calm down, Kid" He said and left chuckling. The word 'Kid' slipped out of his mouth so he left without seeing his reaction. There was a time when he entered there without knocking. When he called them 'Kid' freely. Now he had to remind himself, for them, he is a stranger. He sighed and went to prepare the supper. He made it in an hour and half. He was tired but ignored it and set up the table for them.

Kofta:

Saag:

Aloo Pakoras:

Aloo Pakoras:

Sides dishes:

Sides dishes:

Green chutney:

Roti:

"Asim, Come down to eat

"Asim, Come down to eat." He yelled a bit more loudly then he intended. He put a jug of water with paper glass.  As Asim came down and sat at the table, he smiled.

"Any special occasion" Asim inquired raising one eyebrow.

"Nope, yours brothers ordered it" he said casually with a smile but he felt a pang in his heart when he said your brothers. Asim felt it too but he ignored it. Just then the bell rang.

Zayan turned to go towards the door to open it but he swayed. ^Ughh! I forgot to take my medicine^ he thought, regaining his posture.

"I will open it" Asim said coldly and went to open it. He wanted to ask him how is he? But he couldn't. He wishes they were together in better circumstances. He greeted his brothers and hugged them.

"Have you made the food we said?" Bashir asked harshly entering the kitchen.

"It is ready" he replied as he signalled them to sat at the table.

As they saw the food, they were shocked. Their mouth watered. But they refrained from showing. As they ate, they were irritated because they wanted him to make a mistake so that they could punish him. They had make him a means of venting his frustration, stress and worry.

"The food isn't even good" Bashir said furiously. He lied. They did love it but they wanted to vent their frustration on him one way or another way.

"Go into my room and wait for us. You will receive your punishment" he added furiously.

Zayan felt nothing but humiliation. He was now going to be punished by his younger brother. He should be used to being humiliated but he wasn't.

"Are you going to stand like a statue or move?" Bashir yelled, his eyes blazed.

Author Note:

How's it?

Did you like it?

Is it getting boring?

Previous chapter credit to torturelover