DRIFT APART(1)

Ok guys this a story which was requested by my best friend long ago .
So here it is .
Now first of all don't read this chapter of you love anahita akka ananaya because here she may portrayed little negatively.

Personally I don't hate anahita but this story demands that so plz don't take personally this is just fictional.

This story start after balveer returns is ended.
___________________________________________
Dev was sitting sadly in the room and was looking at his mobile sadly.

He was watching his and vansh vm's .

Some where his heart was paining seeing it.

He hate why is it always his initialising conversation with vansh.

Why never vansh did so .

"Kya use main yaad nahi ata ?"

Its not like in this corona vansh and he didn't talked they did but somewhere he felt like vansh didn't like dev showing affection towards him like a big brother.

Even in some of their interviews vansh didn't even returned his affection.

Was he the only one who looked at their bond as siblings bond did vansh think him as just his co actor.

But even if he did he openly talk with his voice actors on camera and even make reels with them.

But he never for once asked him to make reels with him .

It was always him asking vansh do to it.

"Maybe ham sirf co actor hi the after all har koi jiske sath aap kam karte hoon woh family nahi hota apka ".

"And we are not even blood related toh bonding kaha rishta banega "

It tear his heart .

Yes he knows vansh respect him and says and he had helped him a lot .
But somewhere he looked at vansh as his own younger brother his life .

Vansh was the first person who made him what being brother means he was only child of his parents even though very closed with them still their was something missing in his life .

Vansh made him feel like a big brother.
Maybe he is not important to him that's why in these 5 months vansh didn't even contacted him .

Not just this it's like vansh drifted away from him in last few episode of balveer returns.

His eyes filled up .
Suddenly a msg popped in his mobile
"Hii come at cafe wanna meet ".

It was from his love anahita.
Dev sigh he pulled himself from his sad thoughts and  ran to get dressed and went away  .

Scene changed to vansh

Vansh was also sitting on his balcony looking down in the garden where a big brother was playing with his small brother cutely.
Immediately his mind went back to his and his dev bhaiya bond .

He missed that bond soo much .
Its been 5 month they have not talked .
He immediately went inside and hold the phone showing dev number in call he was about to tap on it to make a call but
Hesitated at last moment.

"Kahi main unse jabardasti rishta toh nahi jod Raha akhir kitne logo se show ke set  pe milte hai kam karte hai chalte jate hai agar main unhe call karunga unhe na Lage I am just getting clingy or irritating".

He felt sad it's not hard when he work with other co actors because he never gets too close to them like a family.

But dev was different he felt like got a brother in dev .

Big brother .

He can always see how much dev cared for him .

They never actually like debu and vivaan in show they were always devansh like real self in the show with each other.

In that birthday scene shot when his head banged with a girl on the ser how much his bhaiya was worried he was first one to hug him and care for him.

He liked how he was their for him even before his parents could reach to him.

Even before his mother .

It is hard to show affection to his loved one's whom he loved whom he consider as family .

He can show affection to friends co stars but his age people or smaller people on camera but he was shy towards showing his love towards his family on camera because he believes it's his thing his personal thing .

But with dev he is scared what if their bond was till set.

He closed his eyes with tears:- har bar woh mujhe call karte hai toh ek bar Main kar leta hoon toh kya ho jayega.

He tried to call but no one picked up.

He tried and tried but still same .

Soon he got a notification he saw it was anahita and dev pic together from a cafe .

He eyes filled up no don't mistake him he is not jealous.

He don't hate anahita but it's just that he feels that from the time anahita came in their life his bhaiya forgot him.

He started giving interview with her started spending time with her .
He even collaborated with her for a music video.

He wished her for her birthday but didn't did that to him.
His eyes filled up.

Was he not important to his bhaiya .
Was he never Dev's vansh .

This bond was till set only.

He felt his heart aching.

Why did he even let dev in his family in first place.

He loved anahita but the way he is getting ignored is not something he can bear.

He knows anahita is not at fault but he can't help but blame her .

Blame dev .

It hurts to see when you have adored someone soo much to drift away like this .

He was hurt.

A memory flashed infront of his eyes

Trio sitting on the set in break and dev was talking with anahita while fully ignoring vansh who had specially bought him his favourite food .

After few minutes he said :- bhaiya .

Dev ignored him .

Ray who was sitting next to them noticed the sad look of vansh and said loudly:- devvv.
Dev and anahita startled .

Dev:- kya hua ?
Ray:- vansh kuch bol Raha hai.
Dev looked at vansh .
Vansh gave him a smiled and passed his tiffin to him:- bhaiya apka favourite khandvi .

Dev smiled and eat it :- wahhh vansh mast hai and again went to talk anahita about something.

Vansh felt sad .
Flashback end .
Vansh with tears .
Maybe main unke liye important nahi hoon.

Here while talking to anahita in the cafe dev saw a cute small boy eating from his hands of his big brother his eyes teared up.

Maybe vansh never consider him as his brother.
__________________________________________

Sorry I remember I told I will post in morning but took write plus yesterday was a busy day due to festival.

And btw I know i gave late updates but I am trying to improve my this flaw.

And my finals exam are coming so I will not be able to give updates from ending of March to April starting.

But before going I will try to give tere liye update and one more update of this book.

But no promises I will try definitely and don't worry this is not false words.

So sorry guys hope you like this shot .

Bye keep smiling 😊