Bhaiyaaa

The story start after vivaan called debu bhaiya.
___________________________________________
Debu was sitting on his bed smiling on thinking about the what happened few days before.
Everytime debu remember  few days before incident when vivaan called him "bhaiya" he always feel amused,confuse, overwhelmed and shock it was vivaan's birthday but he got the gift he wanted to surprise vivaan but he got the best surprise ever .
Vivaan gave him this title when he almost felt like he will always be vivaan's partner his friend like many friends or maybe he know he contain a special place in vivaan's heart he was just not vivaan's friend but his best friend but nothing more than that
He never realise that vivaan would ever consider his his bhaiya .
When he started trying to mingle with vivaan he just said that he want to make vivaan his bhaiya but deep down he always felt that vivaan would never consider that or maybe he felt that vivaan is too proud to make a brotherhood relation with someone who was not blood related .
It's not that vivaan didn't treat his friends like his family but still considering someone brother and just not considering giving that person that place but making them live that relation and giving them the right is sometime not possible.After vivaan called him "bhaiya" vivaan never for once made  him feel that he had no right on vivaan or he is outsider not even when he was angry on debu .It's not that before vivaan made him feel like that actually "bhaiya "was only a name given to their relation vivaan had accepted debu his brother long back when debu became from tum to aap .Instead of fighting with debu or instead of transgressing his rules vivaan started following it out of respect .When vivaan who once talked roughly with debu now started defending him and didn't spare those who ever even tried to disrespect debu .
Debu thought with a smile and his smile widened.
So much changed in their relation .
Once he used to hate....na hate is big word not like vivaan for his attitude but today he can not stay a day without meeting vivaan .
At that moment he heard " bhaiya " which broke his  train of thought .And he felt a great amount of sooth in his heart he looked towards the voice and saw vivaan at the door .
Vivaan smiled and came and sat beside him :- bhaiya apko pata hai aaj  school main kya hua ?
Debu:- nahi mujhe nahi pata.
Vivaan (slapped his head ):- are wahi toh bata Raha hoon.
Debu smiled at vivaan this was not new thing to debu as before also vivaan used to share everything with him but before he didn't knew he had a brother in form of vivaan.
But today he know that and today this things make him more happy.
After talking for many hours .
Khushi came  :- chal vivaan maa khane ko bula Rahi hai
Vivaan nodded:- acha didi main ata hoon.
Vivaan looked towards debu and said :- acha bhaiya main chalta ho bye .
Debu smiled  :- byee.
Before vivaan could go debu :- vivaan.
Vivaan turned back and debu hugged him startling him.
But then vivaan hugged him back .
Debu uttered:- thanks vivaan in the hug and with a smile and a tear in his eyes.
Vivaan smiled with tears and said:- thank you bhaiya for becaming my bhaiya .
They both hugged for a while and then vivaan left.
This word "bhaiya " made debu feel more protective towards vivaan .
He just want to protect vivaan from the world .
For the world he was balveer for all pari he was their cute balveer but for vivaan he was his bhaiya he had  always the world because he was balveer but for vivaan he was just his bhaiya and he would protect vivaan as his bhaiya .
__________________________________________
This story when vivaan called debu bhaiya was requested by one of my reader don't know whether I should name her or not but as she had requested so here it is.

And this episode was due on rakshabandhan only as what was the best day to portray this episode on rakshabandhan as it's a festival of siblings.
Hope you all like it.
If you have any scene request for any book you can DM me .
I will surely write it maybe it will be delayed but surely I will write it.
It includes all book you can request a decent request on any book in whichever book you want scene you can ask me including my fiction book.