As we reached the farmhouse, it was huge from out and all lightened. Looks like my team did a great work. From the sight of my car's window, it looked amazing, I couldn't control my excitement anymore.

The guards awaited us at the main gates. The huge gates opened wide and the cars motioned inside. 

As we arrived at the farmhouse, I noticed that several guests had already arrived. The exterior of the building was adorned with stunning decorations that immediately caught my eye. The architecture was an intriguing blend of Mughal and modern styles, which made the structure appear unique and grand. The garden surrounding the house was vast and filled with a variety of beautiful, blooming flowers that added to the overall charm of the place. In one corner of the garden, there was a massive pool that looked inviting and refreshing. All in all, the entire atmosphere was captivating and made me feel like I had stepped into a palace.

As I entered inside, the air was alive with a symphony of laughter and lively chatter, blending seamlessly with the smooth jazz melodies that filled the room. The venue, bathed in a soft, ambient glow from elegant chandeliers overhead, exuded an aura of sophistication. Guests, dressed in an array of chic cocktail attire, mingled gracefully, holding glasses of shimmering liquids that caught the light.

I met with the guests and shared warm hugs. One of the workers there served me with some liquid. I chatted a bit with the business ladies there. Some were fashion designers, architects, university professors, and CEOs.

The conversation was getting boring so I moved from there, I passed by a wall where a man was busy on his phone. His hair was messy and he was wearing a tuxedo. His body looked sexy though. Without any attention, I was passing when I heard a rough soft voice,

 Without any attention, I was passing when I heard a rough soft voice,

"Miss?" I turned to look around.

It was the voice of those pretty eyes, a pretty smile that was smirking. It was no other than, Veer.

"You look very tempting and gorgeous." He tucked his hands inside his pockets and smirked towards me.

My soul quivered at his words. I felt hot, really hot. I took a small step near him and kept my index finger on his chest slightly pushing him against the wall. 

"Thank you, but you don't look sexy or tempting," I moved my finger to his chin and then smirked. Saying this I turned while flipping my hair on his face.

I lied. Yes, I lied. He was a sight to behold - with his chiselled features, piercing eyes, and perfectly styled hair, he looked breathtaking. The way his blazer hugged his muscular frame and the confidence with which he carried himself made him not only sexy but super hot as well.". But my attitude comes first.

A lady stopped me and greeted me. She admired my work as she got to know that I was the event planner. 

"Hey." A man came and stood beside her.