Unaiza baked a smash cake for Jannat. A cake on which the babies could smash their hands, face, and body. The cuteness it would show was going to be so amazing. She used flour, bananas, eggs, and yogurt in it. She decorated the whole house with pink and white balloons and wrote 'Welcome Jannat Haider' on the front wall of the lounge.

 She decorated the whole house with pink and white balloons and wrote 'Welcome Jannat Haider' on the front wall of the lounge

When the clock hit two-fifty, she grabbed the shopper containing red roses and gave it to Hiba.

"Be ready, Hiba. When they will enter, we have to sprinkle these flowers on them. But careful they should not stuck in Jannat's eyes. She is a kid, you know." Unaiza was so enthusiastic as she was advising everyone.

Finally, Haider and his family entered. And they were welcomed like none before. Even though the affection was much better than before, however, there was still a level of discreetness from Haider's side. While Ishmal just seemed a bit hesitant and nervous. Perhaps after coming here after one and a half hours, she again got reminded of the harsh night which she suffered here.

"Oh, my Paradise Sweetheart. You have become so cute. How are you, Chachu k Jaan?" Huzaifa coaxed Jannat and kissed her chubby cheek.

(A/N: Translation: Chahu K Jaan: Uncle's heart/ Love)

Since she was named as Jannat, he used to call her Paradise Sweetheart. And that was one of the instances where he looked absolutely adorable to Unaiza and swelled her heart with love for him.

Ishmal hugged her tightly. It was really a while since they met.

"How are you, Unaiza?" She implored with a warm smile.

"I am good, Bhabi. I am so happy that you are back and this bean of cuteness too," she murmured, ruffling Jannat's golden hair exactly similar to Ishmal's with love.

Unaiza grinned looking at Haider. "Haider Bhai."

"Gurya, it's been a while," he said, patting her head with affection.

They had a wonderful evening. Aqia took special consideration regarding Ishmal and to say anything that anyone could dislike. Ishmal too tried to forget the old memories and focused on giving respect, love, and care to everyone in her inlaws. Jann't be an apple of the eye of everyone. She was five months old now. She was going in the arms of everyone present. Even she slept in Aqia's lap. However, from Haider's demeanor, it didn't seem like he would have a plan to come back to this house right now. That was what Unaiza felt by his serious statements and reactions.

Suddenly Jannat woke up and started crying. Aqia first tried to appease her and then looked at Ishmal, maybe knowing that the baby needed her mother right now. Ishmal bit her lower lip and got up before reaching over to Aqia to grab her daughter in her arms.

"I think so she is hungry," Ishmal announced in a low voice, exchanging a glance with Haider who instantly understood what she meant by this look here.