4: Break

First of all, I'm sorry for taking a long break (ooohhh, this chapter name is the same, XD). But my exams were going on so I had to.

Well, I won't lie my exams were over like 5 days ago but ya I hadn't had something written and I also deserve to give myself some time after exams so... I hope y'all understand.

But, nonetheless, I'm here now with a new chapter. Enjoyyyyy

I'm driving so fast as everything is flashing through my mind at once. I was unable to find peace there. This always happens to me when I'm dealing with a lot at once and can't process it. Her face, those words in that note, and the liquid splashing on her, are all making me very irritated, and I can't get them out of my head. Then the things she said to me and the way she insulted me yesterday aggravated the situation.

I instinctively hit the brake, and as the car slid to the side, I yelled, "Get the fuck out of my head." gritting my teeth. "Arghh," I put both my heads on my temples in an attempt to rest my head, but it was obviously ineffective.

I got out of my car because I couldn't drive anymore, and the place is only 300m away, so I can walk.

I got to the location and sat on the ground. My hand resting on the silty ground behind my body, my knees raised from the ground at a distance from my chest, and the heel of my shoe resting on the soil further.

The fact that this location is slightly higher than the rest of the city allows for the best view of the city from here; from this point, I can see the most beautiful surroundings that exist here, the natural ones.

The place used to be crowded, but now I don't think anyone comes here except for me. The fresh breath of air put my mind at ease in an instant. I sighed out the thoughts that had been racing through my head just moments before. And inhaled a new breath of relief and peace.

Anyone who knows me will probably have the shock of their life if they see me here as for everyone I am a rich, conceited, rude asshole who will never sit on this bare land which I admit I am. If it was anywhere else but here, I for one will not believe that.

I don't mind getting all muddy if it comes from here because this soil is the only reminder of the best days of my life. Only this was left for me to bring those memories back. Coming here is always a bittersweet experience for me, but I'm not going to dwell on it right now. As of today, I am here to give my soul a break from the chaos in my head.

I'm not sure how long I was here. I laid back on the ground, gazing up at the sky and the empty space. I fell asleep with my phone on DND. When I woke up, it was dark, I checked the time, it was 8 p.m. I realized I had been here all day, but I didn't mind because I needed it, and coming here is never a waste of time for me. I really needed the break.

But it's late, so I have to leave. I took out my phone and turned it on, only to find it flooded with texts and missed calls from my friends, sister, and parents.

The majority came from Theo, my best friend. Alongside Liam and Ethan. I suppose this was because I left without saying anything, followed by my sister and a few calls and messages from my parents.

***
Theo
(Morning)

Bro, where r u?

We can talk, if u want.

Hey, I'm not gonna blame u again ok? Don't be mad

We'll not discuss that matter further k? but pick up the damn call

EVAN MILLER! Pick up the call rn, where r u? 😤