2: Seatmates

Before starting with the story, I would like to thank someone, Rupe01. As this is my first story, I've not been getting many reads and she motivated me and appreciated my work. She also shared my story with her followers and I want to say a BIG THANKS to her for that.

If you didn't come here from her, I definitely suggest you to visit her and read her story 'The Tourist Trap'. It is awesome and refreshing and great, just like her ;)

Now back with the story.

Evan's POV

While entering the room, someone collided with my chest, and I felt something spill on me, ruining my clothes and causing my shirt to cling to my body. I lowered my gaze to see the girl already looking at me.

She is without a doubt the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She is the definition of beauty. She is looking at me with her stunning eyes. Her eyes, deep as if they held an ocean within them and blue as ice, stared at me as if she could see right through my soul. Her body looked like that of a goddess. Never before had I seen such a perfect, flawless girl.

Coming back to my senses, I remembered the small act she had just performed. She is still staring at me, and that's when I interrupted her.

......

She left after giving her damn speech. Her words took me by surprise. I've never had someone dare to speak to me like that. Her words wounded my pride, so I resolved to exact revenge.

"She said she'd get my clothes cleaned. If she is not an attention seeker, why would she do that? Why would anyone want to pay you attention?" I mocked her. "She herself wants to pay me attention." I claimed after she had left.

As I entered the classroom, I noticed her sitting beside my seat. I walked up and took my seat quietly, not wanting to pay any more attention to her.

Author's POV

Liam signaled a guy, who dashed to get some tissues and a new T-shirt.

Meanwhile, Evan sitting beside Melanie clearly irritated her, but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of eliciting a reaction from her, so she kept her mouth shut.

The guy brought the items and presented them to Evan. Evan took them and started removing his T-shirt.

Melanie's face flushed with anger. She yelled instantly, "What are you doing?"

Evan turned to her with a smirk on his face, but his expression quickly changed as he said, "I'll do whatever I want, and it's none of your business what I do or don't." while gritting his teeth.

"Well, it is my business if someone starts stripping next to me in a college classroom," She said with the same pressure.

"Yeah, thanks to you for that as well, because you fucking thought spilling your damn coffee on me would be a great plan." Evan gritted his teeth.

Melanie's POV

The arrogant guy took his t-shirt off, ignoring me. And now his sculpted, extravagant god body is completely exposed. His six-eight pack abs are overly defined, and his bare torso is bulging with muscles. Never in my life have I seen such a perfect structure. I was eyeing him from head to toe when a voice snapped me out of it.

No, no, it's not Mr. Arrogant; it's the voice of my mind. Stop staring at him, you idiot, unless you want him to see you and accuse you of attention seeking.

I turned my head to face the front, feeling him staring at me. Jesus, has he caught me checking him out?

I'd never done this before, checking someone out. But something about him compelled me to do it. Not only is he the most attractive person I've ever seen, but there's something in his eyes that drew me in. But I don't believe it's much more than physical attraction. This rude asshole is someone I should stay away from. I told myself.