𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-14

Start from the beginning

Advik looked at her with shock and vedika turned her face to saw the view of outside. Advik again tried to hold her hand and she jerk his hand away. Advik loosed his temper and he holds her hand again but now she can't jerk his hand away because he is holding her hand tightly. Their fingers are tangled with each other.

It's hurting..remove your hand !
Vedika whispered near his ear.

Firstly I was gentle with you but I think you didn't like it so now I forced you, butterfly.
Advik replied without looking at her.

Why are you holding my hand? Go hold your muskan's hand na "
Vedika whispered remove her hand from his hold.

Are you jealous, butterfly?
Advik said smriking towards her.

If you're jealous of her, just see the difference between you and her. You are my fianceè and my soon to be wife and she is just an employee in our company. baby, you're going to become my wife and you also become her boss so why are you jealous from her ? You're the boss and she is an employee.
Advik explained near her ears and she understands it .

I'm only yours butterfly never thought it that someone will scratch me from you. This heart belongs to you only and it's yours, butterfly.
Advik said putting her hand on his chest on his heart. She smiled and removed her hand from his chest. she turned her head to the window side because her cheeks were turning red after listening to him.

She looked at Advik with her corner of eyes and saw him who is focusing on driving. She moved her hand little and put it on her seat then she moved towards his thighs where his one hand was kept. She finally took his hand in her then they tangled their fingers with each other. Advik looked at her then their tangled hand which are placed on her thighs. He removed his hand from her then snaked his arm around her bare waist and pulled her closer.vedika lightly giggled when he starts making circle around her waist.

.
.
.

In train:

Vedi!!
Aakash shouted and jumped on the seat of vedika . Aakash showed a picture of a girl.

Vedi you remember this girl? She proposed me and sakshi di said me to refuse her but I like her little bit than you slapped me ? This girl got caught when she was selling drugs "
Aakash explained and vedika looked at the picture of girl.

Arey show me her pic!
Manya said scratching from his hands.

Sakshi and vedika di thank you or otherwise will her boyfriend .
Aakash said hugging sakshi.

I saw this girl in court yesterday!
Bhumi said while examining the girls picture.

Abey yrr... I'm getting fucking bored "
Sakshi said laying on vedika seat. Sakshi kept her head on Vedika's lap.

So go and have sex with someone!
Bhumi said tieing her hair in clutcher. Vedika threw a water bottle on bhumi. Boys eyes are widen after listening them.
Sakshi got up from her seat. She is about to go but interrupted by aakash.

Are you really going?
Aakash said smriking towards sakshi. Sakshi didn't reply to him and went towards the bathroom of the train.

After few minutes sakshi came and sat on vedika seat.

Isko kya hua?
Aakash whispered near Manya ears. Manya shrugged her shoulder.

Bhumi got up from her seat and said.

Suku,come let's we watch your favourite movie!
Bhumi said pulling sakshi by her arms.

Which one ?
Siddhant and shaurya asked her. Manya cough at their question.