chp 3 [Iwabe the repeater]

Start from the beginning

"Shut up!" He shouted, "Weakling should just shut their mouths shut! Just ten years ago, we were at war. When Lord Hokage was a ninja on the front lines, it wasn't like this at all." He explained and continued on, "But in no time, this place went soft and turned into a school for wimps. I can't accept that."

"What are you trying to imply?" Shusuke asked calmly. "A Weakling who got accepted here by riding on his old man coattails is a nuisance." He finished and that's when Denki stood up. "He's not riding on his father coattails. Boruto is not like that at all." He said defending his friend, Boruto.

Denki let out some brave words, making Iwabe grab his collar. "Brave words..." He said as he tighten his grip. "But-" he was about to speak again but Shusuke didn't let him. "Let him go." He said and more like a order coming from him.

"Oh, the little Uchiha is challenging me?" He teased as he glared at Shusuke. "Who are you calling me little?" Shusuke glared at him as his eyebrow twitched at the word little. He was about to attack him but Boruto shouted, "Cut it out!" He said as he kicked Iwabe's hand, causing him to drop Denki.

"So, your idea of strength is to bully people into doing what you want?" Boruto said and looks like it hit a nerve. "What did you say?" Iwabe asked angrily. "Ever heard of hearing?" Shusuke asked sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"Boruto!" Shikadai called, "it's okay, Shikadai." He reassured as he stared at Iwabe intensely. "I made a decision that I wouldn't fight here, but... I'll take you on." Boruto said seriously whilst Iwabe smirked.

"Interesting."

Long story short, Boruto challenged Iwabe into a fight, but Shusuke stayed behind and sat on his seat just eating his lunch alone at the class while the whole class is gonna watch Boruto and Iwabe's fight.

He thought the fight is not really that interesting and he find Iwabe weak, which is not really worth of his time. He find him interesting earlier but when he said those words to the Hokage, he lose interest. "Pretty sure Boruto will gonna beat Iwabe by his words." He mumbled to himself as he took a bite out of his Onigiri.

Soon the classroom door opened revealing Shino entering the class "What?!" He yelled. Anko peaked and saw that the students had gone missing except Shusuke who's eating his Onigiri peacefully. "Oh my..."

"Where are the class, Shusuke?" He asked the Uchiha who shrugged as an answer. The books that he was holding dropped on the floor as he looked depressed.
"Boruto challenged Iwabe into a fight. I don't know where they are nor do I care to know." He said and took a another bite to his Onigiri.

"Follow me, Shusuke." Shino ordered. "I rather stay here." The Uchiha said and looked away from his Sensei who sulk. "Alright..." The older male then left the class to find his other students.

The next day~

"So he won the fight?" Shusuke asked his friend whilst walking beside him and heading to the class. "Hm, he won and also because Iwabe cheated." Inojin informed. Shusuke nodded and stuffed his hands on his pockets. He knows that Boruto used the talk-no-jutsu at everyone he fights.

As they entered the class, everyone is chatting and minding their own business but, others are still gossiping about Boruto. "But, he'll probably get in trouble again, right?" A kid on blue spoke while his hands on the back of his head. "And he'll always get away with it, right?" He added.

"Must be nice, being able to ride on someone's coattails." His friend who's wearing green agreed. "You guys are sad." Inojin commented as we walked past them. "What?" The kid on blue asked. "He wasn't fighting for himself. He did it for his classmate." Inojin ten explained more why Boruto challenged Iwabe.

"You shouldn't judge the book by it's cover." Shusuke spoke behind Inojin gathering the two attention. "And nice speech Inojin." He added as he walked past his friend and sat on his seat just Infront of the two kid.

The back door of the class opened and revealed Iwabe. "Iwabe..." The kid on brown spoke. He moved away as Iwabe made his way to his seat behind Boruto and his friends. Everyone is silent but Boruto spoke first. "Hey." He greeted with a smile on his face. "Hey."

Iwabe greeted back, he looked embarrassed. "You're here, Iwabe." Boruto said whilst closing his eyes. Iwabe sat and looked away with his eyes also closed. "Well, since we're classmates..." He reason out which made Denki yelled in suprise. "Eh...?!"

"Is this kid always like this?" Shusuke thought, clearly annoyed by the sound Denki made. Seconds later, the door opened revealing Shino. "Stand." Sumire ordered, which everyone obeyed and stood.

"I already found him and that Iwabe guy annoying."