The White Rabbit milk candy that Ye Jinghuai had didn't make it into her mouth. Instead, the moment she opened her mouth, he popped it into his own mouth, then deeply kissed her.

So this is...

The sweetness that the rumors describe when kissing?!

So sweet that An Nuan was completely enraptured.

In the quiet room.

Two bodies, held tightly together.

Lips pressed tightly, kissing deeply.

A long time.

So long that An Nuan felt as if time had stopped forever in that moment.

Only then did Ye Jinghuai part from her lips.

He parted from her somewhat swollen lips.

There was already color in his eyes.

But his body didn't make any other moves.

His eyes just kept staring at her rosy lips. His perfect lips opened slightly, "Still bitter?"

An Nuan's face turned red beyond compare.

Now her whole mouth was filled with...the flavor of White Rabbit milk candy.

"Want another piece?" Ye JInghuai asked her.

It felt as if Ye Jinghuai was treating her like a little girl, doting on her to the extreme.

"No more," An Nuan actually didn't like sweets.

Just now was only because it was too bitter.

Alright.

She was now starting to suspect whether in the future, she might grow to love the taste of candy.

"Then go to bed early, it's very late now,"

"Do you want to sleep?" An Nuan suddenly asked him.

"Miss An, sleep has many meanings," Ye Jinghuai solemnly reminded her.

An Nuan knew he was deliberately teasing her.

But she seemed to not dislike it so much anymore.

She told Ye Jinghuai very seriously at that moment, "I want to chat with you."

Ye Jinghuai's throat moved slightly.

He had probably guessed what An Nuan wanted to talk about.

He nodded, "Go ahead."

It was very late now.

After everything that had happened tonight, they should both be very tired.

But An Nuan at that moment truly couldn't fall asleep for even a second.

She looked at Ye Jinghuai's overly handsome face. She took a deep breath and asked, "Ye Jinghuai, do you care about my body?"

"Of course," Ye Jinghuai answered without hesitation, very definitively.

"Do you care about my first time?"

"I care a lot," his tone was clearly heavier.

An Nuan couldn't help biting her lip.

She felt that Ye Jinghuai was completely not following her line of questioning.

Normally after what happened tonight, as the man in this situation, shouldn't he be saying that what he cares about is only her heart?!

His tone was so definitive, how was she supposed to continue?

An Nuan stared at Ye Jinghuai.

Ye Jinghuai smiled instead, and said, "When loving a woman, you care about everything about her, including whether even a single strand of hair has been touched by another man."