Chapter 18 - (S2) Back To U.A

Start from the beginning

As Kaminari said that sentence, most of the attention went to Iida, Izuku and Todoroki since everyone at this point knew from their fight against the Hero Killer Stain.

Sero: "Oh yeah! The Hero Killer!" He was being held by Bakugo.
Kirishima: "I'm glad that you guys made it out alive! Seriously."

I was not surprised by that honestly, but I already made it clear to Izuku to not go on extreme danger like that and how glad he was that Iida and Todoroki were there to help, anyways.

Momo: "I was worried."
Sato: "I heard Endeavor, saved you, right?"
Hagakure: "That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero!"

Todoroki: "...Yeah, he saved us." He looked down.
Izuku: "Yeah."
Y/n: "Adding to that,  I heard that the Hero Killer had ties with the League Of Villans." I pointed.
Ojiro: "Imagining someone that scary coming to USJ freaks me out."

Kaminari: "He is scary, but did you see the video, Ojiro?"
Ojiro: "Video? You mean of the Hero Killer?"
Kaminari: "Yeah. Seeing that you can see how he's really single minded and, like, tenacious. Doesn't it almost makes you think he's cool?"

On that moment, Iida send Kaminari a glare and very personal one too.

Izuku: "Kaminari-kun!" He exclaimed.
Kaminari: "Huh? Oh Ii-- Sorry!" He covers his mouth.
Iida: "No, it's fine." He then look at his pulse? "It's true that he was tenacious. I understand how people could think he is cool. But he chose purging as a result of his beliefs. No matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong. In order to keep anyone else from turning out like me, I will once again walk on the path to becoming a hero!" He chopped his hand.
Izuku,Y/n: "Yeah, Iida-kun!" We cheered at him.
Iida: "Now, it's time to comment class! Everyone take your seats!" He continued yelling.
Y/n: "Why does he have to be so loud, it's becoming annoying."

-Timeskip-

Well, now it was time for Hero Basic Training with All Might, and from the place we were, it was going to be an intresting one.

All Might: "Okay, I am here. Anyway, we'll start now. Right It's hero basic training. Long time no see, boys and girls! How've you been? For this time hero's basic training-- Since you've all just gotten back from your internships, we'll have something fun with a rescue training race!"
Iida: "If we are doing rescue training, then shouldn't we do it at USJ?" He immediately move his hand up.
All Might: "That place is training for disasters. Do you remeber what I said? That's right, I said "Race!"

All Might: "This is a Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth

All Might: "This is a Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You'll break up into four 5-person groups and go through the training one group at a time."
Iida: "But, sir, there is 21 students in our class." He standed his hand up again.
All Might: "I was getting into that. Young Y/n, to keep you in a group, later we'll randomly decide on what group you gonna be in."
Y/n: "Alright." I responded.