11. i think i really like you

song rec:dance with me beabadoobee

and i know it's hard to tell but i think i really like you

Astrid woke up to loud knocking on her door making her groan it was nine am on her birthday but all she wanted was to sleep.

Astrid opened the door seeing Charlie holding a bunch of gifts making her jaw drop tears in her eyes. "Oh my god youre joking," Astrid says making Charlie grin, "oh my god," the girl says letting him and Jenna in as the boy sits the gifts on her bed.

The girl looks at all the stuff on her bed sniffling quietly "thamk you char I've never had someone do this for me ," Astrid says crying "don't cry pretty girl," Charlie says kissing the girls head as he pulls her into his arms

The girl sobs into his chest as presses kisses on her head, she pulls back embarrassed as the boy smiles "happy birthday angel,"he says kissing the tip her nose making her giggle.

She sits on her bed going to open her gifts. There were five big bags along with a big bear making her smile. The first bag had a hoodie of Charlie's astrid had mentioned she wanted and a hoodie that astrid had mentioned she wanted months ago.

Charlie brought her many things clothes, stuffed animals, perfumes etc. Astrid gets up hugging the boy who smiles kissing her cheek "come on love get ready we have a surprise for you" Charlie says making the girl nod and pushing him out the room along with Jenna

She showers and brushes her teeth changing into a long gray dress and doing her makeup, the girl flat irons her hair before putting on sandals as she grabs her things walking down stairs.

She walks down stairs seeing Charlie had also changed into a button-up and shorts leaving his shirt undone a little. The girl grins at him as Jenna and Emma walked out also dressed jenna hands her a bag "I packed your bag so you would realize where we going," she says making the girl nod.

They all pile into charlie's car singing to music until they reached their destination then Charlie blind folded Astrid "I'm gonna pick you up, is that okay love?" Charlie whispers in astrid's ear hands on her waist making the girl nod and soon she's picked up by Charlie.

As they reach the destination Charlie puts Astrid down she's confused but she takes off her blindfold seeing a bunch of her friends at a table cake amd cute decorations and then it hits her Charlie and Jenna through her a surprise party.

"Oh my god guys," Astrid says turning towards them running to hug them. "My love we have one more surprise," Charlie says making the girl nod covering her eyes. "Open em baby," Charlie says making her jaw drop, she sees her parents along with her best friend Madi who she hasn't seen since the night she left for Canada.