7.capture the flag

song recommendation-i wanna be yours artic monkeys

maybe i just wanna be yours, i wanna be yours

Astrid sat in the makeup chair once again they would be filming episode 2 today and Astrid was excited since she filmed a lot with Charlie due to playing his girlfriend in the show.

Her hair was styled in loose waves while she wore a camp half blood tee with a long sleeve under it and and baggy cargo pants. She also wore a necklace her and charlie made with the others cabin colors her wearing the Hermes colors and him wearing aphorodites.

As she finished she walked out seeing walker, liyah, dior, aryan and Charlie talking"hey guys I say grinning as I walked over standing next to Charlie who wraps his arms around her kissing the top of her head.

She smiles softly listening to the others talk leaning on Charlie until it was time to film.

A few hours later they'd filmed most of the episode and now it was time to film capture the flag. Astrid was clad in the armour her hair in a loose ponytail as she wore her hat holding a sword.

Charlie stands behind her head resting on the shorter girls shoulder as they listen to directions of the director.

They begin filming running around Astrid had a sword fighting soon against dior's character that they were currently filming. Dior grabs her hips fully in character and she flips the girl hovering over her holding the fake sword closer to Dior "I win," Astrid says smirking as the horn goes off on cue indicating a win

As they finish filming Astrid changes into charlie's hoodie and sweats taking off her makeup and putting on her glasses as she cleans her trailer. A knock on the door grabs Astrid's attention yelling for the person to come in she knew it was more than likely Charlie.

"Do you need a ride home?" Charlie says making the girl bod tiredly something he smiles about he wraps his arms aroundyhr tired girl kissing her cheeks " lets get you home my sweet girl," he says gently guiding the girl out her trailer to his car. He helps her inside turning on their shared playlist I wanna be yours by the artic monkeys playing

"You want food sweetheart,"Charlie says softly stroking Astrid's cheek as they sat in the line at chick fila. Astrid nods smiling softly "thank you char," she says as he orders their food paying

As they get their food they park to eat bewitched by laufey now playing as they ate talking, Charlie finds himself smiling at the girl fondly as she tells a animated story about how her and Jenna tried to kill a bug that ended up inside their house. He giggles quietly at the girl she looked so pretty this way he couldn't lie he found the girl utterly adorable, he adored her truly.