6.hate it when you cry

song recommendation-pretty when you cry

Cause I'm pretty when I cryI'm pretty when I cry

I'm pretty when I cry

Astrid currently stood on set along with Dior and Charlie, they were going to be shooting part of astrid's characters back story the more tragic half of it to be specific. They were supposed to be shooting the death scene of her characters father who'd be played by Pedro Pascal.

Astrid sat in the makeup chair as she munched on a donut given to her by Charlie when they first arrived on set this morning. Jenna was sat on the couch half sleep as she wanted to see her baby sister shoot her first scene and then leave.

After her makes up finished she's changed into a crop top zip up and baggy jeans and her hair is pulled back into a pony tail. She walks out on set seeing Charlie and dipr talking all ready she sneaks behimd Charlie hugging him.

The boy turns around confused before his face softens at the sight of the shorter girl. "Hey angel, are you excited for shooting," he says grabbing her waist, the girl nods smiling going to hug dior who kisses the top of her head making Charlie scoff pulling Astrid back into him which makes dior laugh quietly at her friends jealousy.

The director comes on set along with Pedro causing the younger girls breath to hitch Astrid had always been a huge fan of pedro's so seeing him in person was surreal for her. Pedro walks over introducing himself to the younger actors giving them each hugs and words of encouragement.

The director stays to give them instructions and Astrid listens intently until she feels someone grab her hand softly pulling her closer, she smiles knowing its Charlie hugging him back while listening to the director.

" all right guys lets go," the director says as they get into position. Throughout filming everything goes well until it's time to shoot the most emotional scene of the episode. Astrid was extremely nervous what if she can't do this justice, she feels Charlie grab her hand squeezing her hand gently trying to calm her.

The director calls them to the set and it begins "dad" Astrid says voice shakey as she repeats it running over to Pedro who was currently wearing prostetics to make it look like he'd been stabbed. " dad," she says again now beginning to tear up.

The girl puts her head to the mans chest sobbing slightly louder as she pretended to not hear anything.The girl begins screaming and crying for her "dad" it was so realistic everyone on the set felt a chill go down their spine.

Charlie walked over to her scooping the girl into his lap as she sobbed louder and Dior crouched down next to them fully in character tears also in her eyes. As Charlie attempts pulling Astrid away from the scene she starts to scream for her "dad" until the director called for the scene to end.