stuck in a prison With him

First of all I Apologize for not updating, Actually I don't really am getting good response like you guys don't even vote or Comment, 😭 but Then I thought I should Continue writing, maybe after this will be completed then it will get the hype. Anyways.

Enjoy..

__________________________

As Frigga said the guards threw us in the prison, it was a dark dirty little prison, they didn't even bother to clean it once in a century. Loki was so silent all this time I mean they dragged him to prison and he didn't even say a word.
It's been 5 minutes now We are sitting on the floor and Loki hasn't said anything. Well! I think I am about to break this unbearable silence .

"Did you actually Poison your father?". I asked him, He raised his eyebrows and gave me a glance, Sight of his eyes then he looked away, Was that a Yes or No?. "Well, I didn't mean to say what I meant..' I got into thinking really why did I just Ask him that' ."uhmm. Yeah I meant what I said". He closed his eyes and opened it, Directly staring into my soul.

"I am A prince, Prince of Asgard,  why would I do such things?".
He asked

"Probably because, you are Loki', The Mischievous Person alive". I said Gesturing my hands .

(🤷This kind of gesture I don't know how to describe this😅).

He inhaled Slowly.
"No I didn't poison him". He said Staring at the wall.

"Then who might have done it?".
I asked him.

"Someone who Knows Magic, Someone who wants to spoil ny reputation". He said His Eyes turned into kill mode.
I don't know what to do,
But really, Who? I mean its true loki is Not a Likeable person but He doesn't have Enemies. I was the only enemy of his, who turned out to be his wife and compelled to be in love with him.
But is this what they call love?. I mean I don't really feel like My world changed. Like people describe love.

"Tck tck ! Poor Baby". A Voice Came from Out . And I was very familiar with this voice.

"Apollo". I said As I don't Want to call him father After I got to know what he did.
He grin
" Daughter, Or perhaps I should Say , Wife of loki". He said And Come close to the prison.

"How about 'y/n" i said. And crossed my arm's, "what do you want?". I asked.
His grin grows.
And suddenly he turn His appearance and He looked exactly like loki, My eyes Widen.
He Did all Of this!.

"Oh! How Could You do that!". I screamed and Just Feel disgusted in front of loki My father Spoiled all my Reputation In front of loki, How will I face him ? Now.
"Why!". I Hissed at him in pain I am fatigue From Everything Its Just Enough!. Haven't he Made my life a Living hell already Why he wants to ruin it more.

"My Need Is as simple, Give me All your powers and live Happily ever after, Or else I Will haunt you you whole life you Piece of..."
"Careful how you finish that sentence Apollo, She is Not only your daughter but The wife of Prince, Princess of the Land your are Standing on and The future queen of Asgard".
He Looks loki i didn't notice he was standing Besides me .

"Do you Think After today, Your father would Announce you as a King?". Apollo said.

"Just go away". I said slightly didn't wanted to debate.

"Give. Me . Your . Powers or else i will destroy everything in your life,." Said Apollo he walked away.
I can't do this anymore i fall on my knees Loki holds me from the back, I can't face him I buried my face In the Palm of my hands,

"I..I am So Sorry loki". I said
"Its All my fault, I Did all this I shouldn't have Accepted Odin's offer, I ..I...". I sobbed.

"Its alright". Loki said and padded my back. I sobbed again.
"Its alright". He whispers again.
We both were silent for a While, I was sobbing little But I Was calmed.
"You good now?". Loki back of A little just to see my face.
I nodded.

"Don't worry y/n I will get you out of here". He said and I trust him, I trust him more than Anything, alot actually I can Jump from any mountain with the fate that he will catch me. Well, I guess Frigga was right I am Compelled.

I nodded and with that he said.
"Now Listen'
He told me his plan to get out of this prison and it was Quite, Interesting".

______$$$$$$$$_____$$$$$___

Yo Y'all;  and  Yeah Will post Soon, So I am a Muslim and Its Ramadan and I am on my periods so I couldn't fast, , I don't know why I am writing this here. But I am just so frustrated any way That's it,

Bye bye ✨