Frenemies

Me and loki were walking through the corridors For minutes now.

"Loki! Where are you taking me?". I said Frustratedly, suddenly He pinned me To the wall And Placed his index fingers on my lips.

"Shhhh, I don't want anyone to hear us 'Love'". Oh no he started again, what Should I say?. Augh I hate it already.
He looked at my eyes then lips he was coming closer and closer to my lips But then He Put His head Under my neck Just His warm breath making me feel shivers.

"Moan". Loki whispers.
"What?". I whispers
"I said Moan, Pretend like we are Making love". He whispers.
Well, I am A virgin, and I really don't know what it feels like when people make love.
I stayed quiet.

"Ah Now don't tell me you can't moan" He looked at me and then looked at the corridors."hurry up!". He said.

"First show me how to Do that!". I Said.

"Well, Ahem oh..oh woah. Loki stop it oh..ahh. loki someone spot us like this. Ah..uhmm" . He said and i made a cringe face I mean really That was horrible!.
He again puts his Head under my neck and pretends that he is kissing My neck.

"Now!". He whispers

"Ah;; oh ; ah". I said in a Really bad voice I am Nervous Confused irritated.

"I told you to moan Not to Mourn" he said.

"I don't know How to!". I whispers. He looks deeply in my eyes and Puts his hands on my cheeks.

"Then allow me , Allow me to be your first kiss, Allow me to make you moan". He said.

"That's, Horrible". I said I act cool but inside there were flames Burning.

"Can I?". He asked.
I rolled my eyes and Then Nodded.
"Yes, Go ahead". I said and with that He kissed me His lips on mine moving my eyes was wide open but Slowly It closed by itself I was at peace. He was Holding My down lips With his both line. Then he go Down to my neck. He was kissing it .

"Ah....Oh..loki it feel so good". I said and with That I saw Lydia With his slaves She was stunned by what she just saw.

"What is Going Here!". She shouted and Loki dramatically stop kissing my neck.

"Oh, I am So ... Sorry I was just helping here with... uhmm Her . ...i..I am sorry ". He said Acting , He is just so dramatic.

"You Slut! How dare you seduce My going to be fiance!". She shouted at me, Did she just called me slut! How Dare She the rage builds again. Loki Look at me and he understood that Now I was about to do something stupid.

"Lydia! Mind your Words She is the Princess of Asgard, Y/N loki". He Removed my father's name from mine and Puts his. how dare he ... Actually That.. was not bad.

"She? Is Y/N? How? But". Lydia asked.

"What do you mean?". I asked her i was Moving closer to her but Loki was holding my hand so that I won't kill her.

"I mean, Father Told me how Ugly You were, He wasn't Wrong Although, but Still You? And Loki You both Don't match Each other". Well with that I agree We don't. Then she move closer to loki.

"Poor Prince, is not Able to make out properly with his wife , Don't worry darling I will be there to fullfil each and every desire of yours". She almost whispers The last sentence. And left. I sight and walk Away I don't even want to look at Loki's face right Now Because Of him My Stepsister called me A slut, and now she will think that Me and her are fighting over a Man! I hate it!.

"Y/n. . Wait". He said Coming behind me.

"You don't start now loki, I am done With you!". I said and Walk fast To get away from him.
He holds my hand from behind but the think is he didn't pull me he just Was Convincing me to Listen to him He Softly grab my hand And ... Honestly Because of his this gesture I Was convince.

"Y/n... Listen to me, I thought she would be mad and will tell odin about it and After seeing That he is about to marry a man Who is in physical contact with someone she will back off". He said I turned to him. Blink slowly.

"You Really Thought that She wants to marry you for your pleasure?". I asked he nodded as if it was so obvious, I laughed.

"You Stupid, really? You didn't even think that It might be A move by my father Towards the Asgard?". I asked. Furrowed his eyebrows and Then raised them as if he gets Something. He realizes That This was the reason why Lydia wanted to marry him.

"Ohh. Yes, I Knew it way before then you!". He lied.

"Really huh?". I fold my arm's and Gived him a confused look.

"Well.. yes I Figured that Out Very early". He said. He never admit that he is wrong. I roll my eyes and I don't know why I find this behavior Sort of cute A smile Widen My face.

"What?". He asked

"What, What?". I asked.

"Why are you smiling like that?". He asked

"Like what?". I asked teasingly..
He inhaled as he knew he can't win this Argument. And He laughed too.

"Uhmm, So I ruined Your First kiss". He said.

"No worries Its Fine". I said I mean he didn't really Ruin it, The kiss was Great But I won't tell him that Because then He will tease me .

"You never had a Lover?". He said I shake my head as a No.

"But, I mean You are beautiful indeed, Someone Might Have Fallen in love with you Isn't it?"
I raised my Eyebrows At his sentence.

"I beg your pardon? Aren't You the one who used to call me ugly Orphan?". I asked he look down as if he was ashamed of something But, He is Loki. Loki is never ashamed or Regret Anything he have done.

"Y/n, I Apologize For my behavior towards you in past Days". He said. "I think Things Would be more easier If we both work as a team". He looks up at me. I had a Dramatic face Of being Surprised.

"The god of mischief Who refuse to Even do a Mission With Team, Wants Me, The person he hates the most, to be a Team with him". I said he roll his Eyes and lands it on me again.

"Really, We can't just talk Seriously For a Minute, Because Of the inner child of yours Is So immature". Well, Thats A compliment, I mean I usually am mature and very serious , Short temper cold person but i guess with him I adapt a different version of me a childish, Who talks rubbish, Do stupid things. And I like this me, The person I behave like with Loki.

"Mrs, You lost in your thoughts? Again?". He snapped and Break my thoughts. "So, Friends?". He offered me a Handshake. I Took that offer and shake hands with him

"Frenemies". He slightly Smiled.

"Lets go down then , I am starving". He said and really we didn't had dinner, I am starving too, we went to the ball.

___________________________

Hello 👋 readers well well well! Your thoughts please....Do Comment and C'mon Vote! How will I know If you guys are Enjoying this, If you don't vote! And yeah next chap will be on the present day Where You were telling This Past Story to tony while applying Ointments Of his cheeks because You throw a Hot Coffee on his face.... Badass!

Yeah That's it!

               The End...........wait For the next one now________