That One Show #7

This is another special chapter and a tribute for Akira Toriyama

=====

It's morning and we see a Y/N's house as a clam flew by over his roof. We cut to the inside of his house and see Y/N peacefully sleeping until his clock started to alarm. Y/N groans and shoves the clock away causing it to collapse on the ground, pieces of debris everywhere on the floor.

Y/N gets up from bed and looks at the floor seeing a mess but shrug it off.

Y/N: "Hey Nimbus. Can you sweep it off, please? I broke the clock again."

The broom floats up and seeing debres on floor shaking it's disaproval and then started sweeping the mess to the dustpan and lift it up with it's bristle and and dump it to the trash can.

Y/N: "Haha. Don't worry I won't do it again... for a week at least."

Nimbus whacks his head with it's handle causing him to flinch.

Y/N: "Ow... alright alright."

He left his room and took a shower, after he is done showering he goes to his closet and wears his janitor clothes and finally wears the krusty krabs hat. But then realize something.

Y/N: "Oh. Right. Today is Saturday..."

He goes back to his closet and wears his casual clothes for today. He then went to his living room downstairs and sat on the couch. Turning on the TV watching the news after hours went by he's kinda bored watching channel to sports like football or basketball but unfortunately none them interested him.

However, something caught his idea.

Y/N: "Oh yea!"

He went back upstairs and then went to his room and pulls out his luggage that is under his bed. As he opens dug through is stuff until he finds something that gives wave of nostalgia.

 As he opens dug through is stuff until he finds something that gives wave of nostalgia

Dragon Ball Z

Y/N: "Oh heck yeah! I haven't watched this masterpiece in years! Thank goodness I bring this before I came here."

He quickly went downstairs and went to the living room.

Y/N: "Hey Nimbus check this out!"

The broom float towards Y/N curiously, he showed the Dragon Ball Z blu ray collection.

Y/N: "These are one of my favorite series back home! Wanna watch with me?"

Nimbus floating in the air but gesture with a nod.

Y/N: "Alright let's get on the first episode!"

He went to the blu ray player that is under the TV and insert the disc that label 'season 1'. After he insert the disc Y/N went back to the couch, and Nimbus sits beside him.

=====

NARRATOR: "Far away, in an enchanted land that seemed untouched by the steady march of time, there lived an old master
named Gohan who found a baby boy abandoned in the wilderness of the region. The old master raised the boy as his own child and marveled as the youngster grew and became uncommonly strong. Now the boy, known as Goku, is on his own, and has become the sole guardian of his grandfather's most mystical possession-- his Dragon Ball!"