Chapter 2

I walked into the 70 floor building in the heart of New York City. I was strictly told from Mr.Styles to go straight to his office. So I did just that. I knocked on the door of his office. He soon let me in with a hello and good morning.

"Now I don't come in to work till 7:30, but you must be here everyday at 7 o'clock. I want a coffee made hot and ready for when I get here. Any questions?" He said as he sat down at his desk and turned on his lap top.

"I have one question."

"And what might that question be?"

"How do you like your coffee?" I said as a big smile grew on his face.

"One packet of sugar and three creamers. Just like this coffee." he said as he raised his cup to his lips. Soon after his smile turned to a smirk and he stood up and walked over to me. he was standing an inch away from me his forehead almost touching mine. "and I like my women young and pretty just like you." I stood there not knowing what to do. I was frozen. He attached his plump lips onto mine. There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Mr.styles said.

"It's miss. bee. May I come in?" Of course I didn't know who miss. bee was because it was my second day working.

"Come in." Mr.styles yelled as a short blonde women probably in he late twenties with light blue eyes walked in. She was way prettier than me and I somehow didn't like her talking to Mr.styles. I was
Not paying attention until she left.

"It's our lunch break. So do you want to go to lunch?" he said scar thing the back of his neck.

"Yeah sure." and with that we walked out towards the elevators. We got out to the parking garage.

"What are you doing?" He said as he stopped walking.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Go to your car." he said

"I don't even have my license. I just thought you were gonna drive us both to lunch."

"How did you get here?"

"My friend works a few streets away so he just brings me to work to." I said as we both started walking. It wasn't long till we reached a parking spot that had a shiny black Range Rover. Mr.styles ran over to my side and opened the door.

"What a gentleman." I said as I got in the car. He just laughed and ran to his side and got in.
"So where are we going Mr.styles?"

"You don't have to call me Mr.styles." he said as he pulled onto the packed street.

"What would you like me to call you?"

"Um Mrs. Collins. you can call me Harry."

"Okay, you don't have to call me Mrs.Collins if you want you can call me Hazel." I said looking towards him.

"Okay Hazel." he said a few minutes later when we pulled into a small sandwich place. "is this place good?"

"Yeah."
-------------------------------------
So there might be smut in the next chapter so yeah.

All the love. M