I massage the shampoo into my hair, my nails lightly scratching my scalp. I sigh, leaning my head back into the water. Massaging my scalp to get the soap out of my hair, I close my eyes as the exhaustion from the day causing me to be a tad bit slower than normal.

Once I was done showering I dry myself and wrap the towel around my waist. I do my nightly routine and lay down on the bed. Knowing I should probably eat something before going to sleep, I pull out my phone and order something.

My food arrives within thirty minutes and I'm done eating almost an hour after ordering. Once I'm full my exhaustion only grows. I put my phone on the charger and lay down. I have an alarm set for the next morning. Both Sejin and I coming to the conclusion we need to be there about the same time as this morning.

When I settle under the comforter I close my eyes. Sleep is quick to claim me. Though tonight, I don't dream.

When I wake up I feel like absolute shit. I walk into the bathroom to relieve myself and do my morning routine. When I've finished that I take the time to really look at myself. I look as though I'm sick. Though I know what it is. It's soulmate withdrawal.

The fact that I wasn't near her made me sick. So my need for her to be there today was growing. Because if I'm feeling this bad there's a possibility that she has the same symptoms.

When Sejin tells me he's here I'm sitting on the bed, hat and mask in hand. I stand up and make my way out to his car, the same routine as yesterday. Though the atmosphere in the car was tense and nerve wracking. The only thing causing it was the idea that she might not be there.

The entire car ride I stayed silent as I looked down at the tattoo on the palm of my hand. That's when I realize I need to tell my family about this. Especially my members. I smile thinking about their reactions. Knowing Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung they'd get really excited for me and probably run around the room. Joon and Hoseok would be happy but would be calmer than the maknaes. Yoongi would probably pat me on the back with his signature smile and congratulate me. I shake the thoughts of my members away and glance out of window.

Sejin was now finding us a parking spot. When he parks we both step out of the car and walk into the coffee shop. I glance around and notice the brunette from yesterday. Madilynn's best friend. I look over at hyung to see if he's seen her too, and thankfully he has.

"Hyung, should I ask her about Madilynn?" He looks over at me and nods.

"Yeah, go talk to her I'll order you some coffee." I nod and we walk in separate directions. Making my way over to the brunette I pause when she glances up at me. Her eyes widen in recognition. She lays her phone down beside her and stands up.

"You're the guy from yesterday. B-but you really are who I thought you were." My body tenses up. Slowly nodding I sit in the chair Infront of her.

"So my best friend really is Kim Seokjin's soulmate. Wow." She leans back, staring down at her hands in awe. When she looks back up at me she narrows her eyes. "You hurt her, and I'll make sure you can't promote anymore albums."

I gulp and nod. "I won't hurt her. I promise." Her eyes soften and she gives me a smile. Her gaze moves from me to someone behind me. Her smile widens into a grin.

"My names Quinn by the way." I nod and before I can answer someone speaks from beside me.

"I'm Madilynn. You must be the guy from yesterday." I slowly turn to the beautiful woman that stands beside me. The baby blue sundress she's wearing looks amazing with her hair and complexion. I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. I sit there staring at her in awe.

"Look at him, Madi. He's star struck." My soulmate lets out the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard and smiles at me. And oh god, If my heart wasn't going to explode from her laugh it was going to burst now that I've seen her smile.

"J-Jin. I'm Jin." Her eyes widen slightly before she sits in the seat beside me. Now that she's closer I can see the paleness of her face and how she looks exhausted. Before I know it I've grabbed her hand. My cheeks heat up when I realize. She looks directly into my eyes, the blueness of hers making her seem angelic.

"Sorry. I just remembered touch can reverse the effects of soulmate withdrawal." Her face softens and she gives me a small smile.

"It's alright. I was probably going to do the same thing." I smile, though I know she can't see it behind the mask. Her thumb gently runs over my knuckles as we stare at each other. The fact that we're both in the same place right now finally sinking in.

"I'll leave you two alone and go get myself some coffee." Without giving her more than a glace she walks to the end of the line. I look down at our intertwined hands and sigh.

"I can't stay for too terribly long. I've got to go shoot for a music video." I squeeze her hand lightly. "But before I leave, I would like to get your number." I look back up at her face and the smile that's spread across her lips pauses my entire thought process.

"Yeah. I'd like to have your number too." I grin and pull out my phone and open a new contact page. We trade phone's and enter our number's into each other's. When we give them back I see that she's put her name in as Madi<3. I smile and look back up at her.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I could only push back filming for so long, Jin." I look up at Sejin and give him a quick nod. I stand up with Madilynn, still holding her hand, and look into her beautiful blue eyes. An idea pops into my head and I look at her with hope.

"Come with us?" Her eyes widen and she looks between Sejin and I. I squeeze her hand and quickly look at hyung. "She can come right?"

He sighs and nods. "Only if she wants to." Looking back at Madilynn she gives me a big grin.

"Yeah. Okay. I'll go with you." I quickly wrap my arms around her waist and spin her around.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." She grins at me and I set her back on the ground. I see Quinn approaching us from the corner of my eye and look over in her direction.

"I'm going to assume you're going to spend the rest of the day together, so I got you a coffee before you left Madi." She quickly thanks her friend and hugs her goodbye before walking with us towards the car. I open the backseat door and help her in before sliding in after her, taking the chance to be closer to her. And on the way to the shoot all I could think about was what kind of adventures I was going to have with this beautiful soulmate of mine.