☾ Chapter 31: Locked

Start from the beginning

"Chase! What the hell!" Nairobi huffed and puffed as he barked at the driver door that soon open revealing who he wanted to see. His tall physique walked out in streetwear looking down at the puppy.

Nairobi groaned trying to catch her breath as Yessy glanced at her sister seeing the one man they didn't think to see at this very moment.

"Oh gosh"

"Little man! You can't do stuff like that" Silas gave a manly cooed bending down to grab a jumping barking Chase as they were in the middle of the lane of parked cars.

Sorry! Bark!

"It's all good, your mother should have had you on a leash but she's too busy being petty to care huh?" He smirked rubbing his back, meeting his bright golden hazel eyes with Chase blue ones as he barked excitedly to see him before glancing at Nai who just rolled her eyes at his comment.

Yessy held her hands over her lips trying to hide her amused smile.

"Why you wearing your brace?" He questioned with concern eyes once he noticed her left arm.

Nairobi annoyingly sauntered close to them by his car that he borrowed from Bleidd as he just gazed at her getting close to him with narrow eyes.

"I ran out of the cream" Silas took a mental note. "Give me my baby" She tried to reach for Chase but he moved past her causing her to suck her teeth.

"Nah" He sternly responded looking back at her before he gave a warm smile to her sister that stood in front of them.

Yessy gave a tight lip smile trying not to say 'Oop' as he saw him dash past her sister but held it in as he approached her with Chase.

"Nah?, Why are you even here?" She whined clasping her hands together infront of her as she shrugged her shoulder watching him.

"Hey big sis, take him home. I gotcha sister" Silas ignored Nairobi, putting Chase in her open arms before giving her a side hug.

"Uh hey..." She smiled awkwardly up at his tall stature glancing at her sister's annoyed face behind him.

"Silas I'm not going anywhere with you" She huffed trying to walk past him towards her sister but collided with his hardened chest as he quickly stopped her tracks.

"Get in the car. We need to talk" He looked down at her with darken eyes that sort of put a slight fear in her heart but she sucked it up.

"Yeah..no Yessy wait for me" She mugged him trying to walk around but he put out his arm blocking her again.

"Uh.." Yessy pulled back her lip trying to figure out what to do as Chase just barked feeling their tension.

"Girl get in the car, stop playing" Silas gritted grabbing her right arm as he lead the way to the passenger side of the humming truck. Thankfully no one was around to witness this scenario as they were blocking the way of any possible cars looking for parking.

"Nigga no" She tried to snatch her arm away as he opened the door but he overpowered her pushing her inside as he closed the door. He tapped the door from the outside using his power discretely to lock her in as she pulled on the door trying to open it.

Yessy gaze wanting to laugh at how frustrated her sister look from the windshield, she wanted to stop what was going on but was over their beef.

"Sis get home safe, don't worry I ain't going to hurt her. That's my baby, bye Chase see you soon" He waved with a smile at them both going around the front bender over to the driver side.