004

" what a bunch of bullshit! " I puke all over myself and the sand " holy shit Annie " it's not like chunky I guess it's just water and grossness. I don't know quite what happened after that, I remember I was in rafes truck. I remember going into his house and him carrying me to the bathroom to shower. I'm generally functional once I'm out and in his clothes. Wheezie is peeking out of her room and down the hall to where I'm standing. I put my finger over my lips and try to ' sneak' past rafes room to hers but he obviously sees me and then heads for the shower.

" my friends just sent me the video of you and Kiara, it was so cool " I sit down on her bed with her and cross cross my legs. " fighting is not cool, not that it was a fight. She's just..being stupid. " wheezie sits behind me and French braids my hair. Whipping out the one curl product she keeps in here just in case I ever needed an 'emergency bad hair day fix' , her quote.

I go into rafes room and lay on his bed, I'm in his shirt and Sarah's shorts. I'm laying on my stomach texting Sarah who's at John b's house right now. Jj's spamming my phone with a mix of how dare you's and forgive me's. Rafes phone connects to his room speaker and ' shut up my mom's calling ' starts to play.

A/N: ( hint hint ^ 🎶 )

"I like the outfit" he says and I turn over, sitting up. He's shirtless and in sweats. I can see his boxer line, " I might like yours a little better. " he comes over to where I'm sitting and stands at the edge of the bed. "yeah? You feeling better?" He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear that wheezie seemed to forget. I hum an mhm and his hand slips down my chin. Stepping forward he looks over my whole body. " what happened during that shower of yours? "

"Mm, wanna find out?" His hands rest on my ribs and I watch him stare everywhere he's not supposed to. We connect eyes and i see what he's trying to do. " I like that shirt on you, did I ever tell you that? " I shake my head no and look at his bare chest. " I like how you're not wearing one. " we're both not drunk anymore but obviously not 100% sober. The night carry's on in every way you could think of.

I wake up the next morning in his shirt only. Rolling over to feel the empty bed. I blink and recall last nights events, I look down at the floor to see my everything down there and grab Sarah's shorts and throw them on. I leave his room just as Sarah is sneaking up the stairs, "oh hey, did you stay here last night? "

" oh uhm yeah I crashed in your room" I tuck the loose hair behind my ear, it obviously did not withstand- sorry wheeze. " oh, Mk well you better head across the lawn before your parents realize you weren't under their roof. " she looks at me a little suspiciously and I walk past her and leave to my house. I walk over to my lawn through the gate and my brothers and rafe are building a hot wheels track.

" morning sunshine. " my brother says to me, catching the attention of the two others. I look at rafe and I don't move from where I'm standing. " good morning" I say and cross past them trying to quickly head inside before I'm in double trouble. " rough night? " Rafe taunts. I turn around looking at his smug smirk and I run inside and up the stairs, trying not to have either of my parents catch me.

I spend the rest of my day literally just chilling. With the occasional kitchen raid, I watched 2 movies and binged riverdale. As the sun is setting I hear my brother knock on the door, I know it's him because he's the only one who knocks aside from my dad who Jayson caught onto his habit of opening the door and knocking while peering in. I tell him to come in and he comes in and sits on the bed. Looking at what's playing on my computer he questions why I've been in bed all day.

" massive hangover and epic shame? " I say pausing the show. " also what was the whole weird tension thing between you and rafe this morning? " I quickly try to make up a lie that sounds believable while not too out of range. " wheezie did my makeup- well tried to and then I hurled chunks in his toilet and he had to tie my hair up " I spit out whatever came to mind and try and dismiss it. " so... you looked like a total maniac while throwing up in his bathroom. Maybe a little heavy on the epic shame there Annie " I laugh and we watch the rest of the season before the gets 'bored' even tho he said he was going to leave 2 episodes ago.