" Thanks. I love it."
" Rashell! Let's go."

Xavier interrupts.

" I'll see you tomorrow, bye."
" Bye."

Three weeks gone and Rashell and Tyron hardly speak to eachother. Rashell has gotten really close to Xavier and now feels super cool and comfortable sitting next to Xavier.

Tyron distances himself from Rashell since she has gotten pretty close to Xavier. He assumes Rashell doesn't want anything to do with him.

At Tyron's Hideout, his bestfriends tease him for being soo sad because Xavier is taking his place. They try to make him feel good and encourage him to tell Rashell his feelings but he denies he's in love with her.

They tell him Xavier and Rashell are at the court having a good time. He plays dumb about it but ends up walking out telling his friends he's tired of sitting with them but heads to the court.

At the court, Xavier is teaching Rashell how to throw a ball which she already knows how to since she was once a basketball player at her former school in Mexico. With Xavier's one hand on her waist, Tyron walks in slamming the door. He begins to play with his ball.

" Hey bro!"

Tyron ignores Xavier.
It gets awkward and Rashell doesn't know what to do.

" There might be a game Tyron."

Tyron ignores him for the second time and keeps playing.

" Ummm..Tyron, do you mind hanging out with us?"
" No need." He growls

" He's not in the mood, let's leave."
" Sure."

They walk out and Tyron angrily hits the wall with the ball.

Cafeteria

" What's wrong with Tyron?" Natania asks
" I don't know. He's been moody since."

" And do you know why?"
"Dylan, how I'm I suppose to know what's wrong with him."

" You should know. I bet he's in love with you and since you have Xavier glued to you, he can't draw close to you." Sundrin says with a stern look.

" C'mon, stop talking nonsense."
" She's not. It's obvious." Dylan chips in

" I don't mind. He's always like that."
" If you say so."
" Your sticky note is coming." Sun taunts under her breath.

" Hi guys."
" Hi."

" There's gonna be a match right?"
" Maybe."

The siren blurs and they head back to class but Rashell excuses herself.

" I'll be in class soon. Just go ahead."
" Alright."
They leave and she hurries to Tyron's hide out.

Tyron's Hideout

It's time for another lesson but he's resting in the couch with his eyes closed and mind out of place.

Rashell knocks but no response so she slyly walks in. Standing next to Tyron, she taps him. He opens his eyes and sits up.

" Why are you here?"
" Just want to know if you're okay."

" Like you care..."
" I care. Why are you acting like this?"

" Like this??? Just leave . I don't want any one especially your soon to be boyfriend coming up to me to talk trash so, leave."
" He's not my boyfriend if that's what you want to know."

" Just leave!!!"
" Don't do this to me Tyron."

" You've been ignoring me ever since we changed sitting positions and when Xavier arrived. What do you want me to do Rashell?!!! Follow you around like a dog as he's always doing?!! Goshh Rashell!! You should know better than this!!"

Rashell is hit by Tyron's words and so, she sits and holds his hands.

"Look into my eyes Tyron."

He looks into her eyes and Rashell kisses him and of course no matter how angry Tyron is, he always gives in. Two minutes later, they stare at eachother.

"He's not taking me away..mmmm.."
" Huh! I miss you."

" And I miss you too. Let's get to class, Mr.Giveon must be there by now."

" Go ahead I'll catchya later."

She leaves and Tyron joins later. In class he answers questions now and then and Sir.Giveon is impressed and urges him to keep the  energey. Rashell smiles as she knows she's the reason why Tyron is active now.

" Did you talk to Tyron?"
" What?"

" Did you?"
" No."

" Let's talk after school."

After school, they talk.

" Is there something you're hiding from me?"
" Something like?"

" Something between you and Tyron I don't know of?"
" Xavier where is all this coming from? We should head out of class and go home. I'm tired."

" I don't believe you."
" And I don't care if you believe me or not."

He hits the desk with his book and walks out. Rashell all flustered, she takes her bag and walks to her locker.

" What the hell is wrong with him?"
She wonders.