Chapter 52 Announcement of Nominations

Faced with the sudden silence, Frank clapped his hands and stood up, walking towards the kitchen and asked: "Would you like a cup of coffee too?"

Vincent responded casually, still sitting on the sofa without moving.

When the agent came out with a tray and placed the coffee cup in front of him, Vincent stretched out a hand to take it.

"Fini should be in estrus soon. After all, spring comes after winter. What about you?" The agent crossed one leg, put one hand around his abdomen, and held coffee in the other. He looked over with a pair of eyes and asked seemingly casually.

"I will take Finny for surgery as soon as possible." Vincent held the little guy tightly in his arms, and Finny raised his little head and rubbed his chest left and right.

"You know that's not what I'm talking about. The matter between Phillipz and me has affected your mood?" "

No." "Oh

?" Frank shrugged, "Then I look at you as if you have something on your mind. . If you really want to vent your emotions, my suggestion is to find a girl to have sex with. After all, you prefer to have fun in time."

Vincent was angry, but this was what he said from his own mouth after all. talk.

"Get ready, there is still a tough battle to fight next."

There is no extra time left for Vincent to "sadly grieve for the spring and autumn." As Christmas is slowly approaching, the Christmas season in North America has officially begun, and the new A round of large-scale films begins to stage the final round of box office battle at the end of the year.

"The Secret", which was released in the last week of November, has already grossed US$112.8 million at the North American box office in three weeks. For a personal biopic with a disgraceful subject matter, this is already a record that can be recorded in the history of biographical films, and the record creator is only a 20-year-old young man.

"Premiere" has learned to be smarter this time after being slapped in the face by "The Age" last time. In the new issue of the week when the box office exceeded 100 million, it praised Vincent: "From "Sweet

Sixteen" to "Sweet Sixteen" "The Age of Era", and now "The Secret", the films starring Vincent, who is only 20 years old, have so far accumulated a total box office of nearly 350 million US dollars. What is even more rare is that these three films have not One is a typical commercial film. It has been two years since he first appeared in a movie and he was nominated for two Best Actors. We might as well look forward to whether Vincent will have a place in this year's list of Best Actor nominees."

Last time in "The Age of Era" Roger Ebert, a veteran film reviewer who scored high marks for Vincent, once again published a film review without hesitation in his praise:

"Vincent's performance in "The Age of Era" still remains in my mind. After retreating, the young jockey who worked tirelessly for his dream seemed to be still galloping forward. And Stephen, who told a big lie to achieve his goal in "The Secret" completely shocked me - these are not just two completely different people. One of the characters is absolutely positive, and the other is a seemingly innocent, romantic, enthusiastic, and kind-hearted conspirator who is actually very scheming and good at playing with the human form. It has to be said that the personality reversal between the two is too great to successfully control and fail. Let the audience rush to the scene, and use two completely different characters to leave two perfect characters for everyone in just one season. Such a 20-year-old young actor did it!" "I thought he was at first

. I will be immersed in the great success of "The Age of Era" and relax, and take on some commercial films that do not require too much acting but can gain enough audience favorability. However, Vincent's choice makes me involuntarily relax for him. If If he really did that, it would be a waste of his aura and talent."