Constant Training part 2

Comenzar desde el principio

tanjiro:*does what nezuko said, he feels something different and he does it for a few minutes*

nezuko:"yeah yeah yeah that's it big brother! you got it!........wait.....STOP BEFORE YOU-"

tanjiro:"A-aaahh!!" *falls to the ground*

inosuke:"o-oi! what wrong gonpachiro!?"

zenitsu:"t-tanjiro!?! what happened!?"

nezuko:"I-I forgot to mention, holding total concentration breathing for a long time without increase your lung capacity is painful..... speaking from experience"

tanjiro:(I-I f-feel like my lungs are about to explode! B-but a-at least my regeneration should prevent such injuries) *slowly gets up*

zenitsu:"u-um so how do we increase our lung capacity?"

nezuko:"By doing some intense physical Training!"

zenitsu:"W-What!? Y-you got to be kidding me! I-I don't want to train like that! it kills me every time!"

inosuke:".....I don't know what to do, I didn't understand you nezuko....."

{note: I feel like that inosuke should say nezuko's name correctly because she is kind and easygoing on inosuke, as for tanjiro....he'd kind too but I feel like he should be more matured and someone who doesn't get bothered by silly things}

Tanjiro:*fully regenerate* "okay that didn't feel great at all.....but thanks for the lesson nezuko!, I'm gonna go and eat something" *leaves*

nezuko:"your welcome big brother!"
(okay......now I have to get zenitsu and Inosuke to start training.....but how?)

'just then kanae showed up out of nowhere, she already heard and knew what was going on from shinobu so she decided to help zenitsu and Inosuke'

kanae:"ara~ara what's wrong zenitsu and Inosuke? aren't you supposed to be training now that you know what to do?"

zenitsu & inosuke:*shakes their heads violently*

kanae:"ehehehe I see now, You both needs some encouragement, all you need to do is just set your mind on to it after all it's really simple and easy to master"

nezuko:(is it really easy to master? I mean I felt like dying when I tried to maintain total concentration for too long)

kanae:*puts her hand on inosuke's shoulder* "but if you can't do it then I guess that settles it"

inosuke:"grk"

kanae:"Maybe your still recovering from your injuries or perhaps that it's too hard or compliment to do, either way everyone has their limits including you"

inosuke:*angry marks appear on his mask*

kanae:*pats his shoulder* "no need to push beyond what you can do, now you go rest until you can start taking missions"

inosuke:"RAAAAAAAH! DON'T TELL THE GREAT INOSUKE WHAT HIS LIMITS ARE! I'LL RIP YOUR  CHEST CLEAN! JUST WATCH THERE IS NO OBSTACLE THAT THE GREAT INOSUKE CAN'T DO!"

nezuko:(huh......that...... surprisingly worked......)

kanae:*grabs both zenitsu's hands* "do your best zenitsu! I'm your number one fan!"

zenitsu:*blushes madly and stands up* "Y-YESS! I'LL DO MY BEST!"

nezuko:(........grrhmm) *a bit annoyed at the tactic that kanae used*

'all four of them resumed their training, tanjiro wasn't able to join his sister and friends due to them training in the sun but that didn't stop him infact it motivated him, he wanted to turn back into a human to feel sun Hitting his skin, to play with his friends and sister, to walk like a normal person and all of that was enough to lift Tanjiro's spirit to the absolute limit....... perhaps beyond it.......'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-five days later-