MY STAR

Zions POV:

'Shes home...' I thought to myself .My heart started pounding at the thought of her coming into her living room and seeing me sitting on the chair, I wasn't quite ready for her to meet the love of her life just yet and at that thought I saw her walk past me so oblivious to who's watching her, and I heard her walk into her room and drop on the bed. I knew that was my queue to leave even though I wanted to watch her for a little as she slept but due to the day she had I knew she wasn't sleeping anytime soon and I had a mafia to run just as she did, but one day my star you will be mine. 

I got of the chair and of course I bumped something over, it seemed to be an urn, but that didn't matter right now she was about to walk in through that door and see me which obviously couldn't happen I wasn't ready-she wasn't ready, as I turn to jump out of the window, she was there I could feel her presence. It felt warm like something I've never felt before, I turned around to see her beautiful face, oh that face could kill 100 men if it hasn't already, she was staring at me, at me. I  wanted to jump out of that window right now but I was stuck staring back at her, in the end we were both starring at each other like we were enchanted with each other which should I say I most definitely am, I couldn't move even if I tried I was stuck ,it felt like quicksand ready to swallow me as it engulphed me ,as long as she was there with me I didn't mind.

I had to get out of here before I did something id regret, like walking up to her, grabbing her hair and kissing those beautiful rose lips and...before I let those thoughts run wild I jumped and sprinted to my car making sure she wasn't following me I checked the camaras in my car, yes I had camaras in her house  how was I supposed to make sure she was safe I couldn't follow her all the time I was leading my own mafia after all. 

I walked into my house and saw my best friend, Alec. "I see u were busy " he said lifting a brow and smirking. "Yeah, I was, sorry I missed your call " I said with an emotionless tone. " it's cool so how is she?" he said still smirking. " What are you talking about Alec?" I angerly said to him. " Oh, come on Z we all know your obsessed with Tori, is it? I have to admit she's gorgeous, but her friend is better". "Be careful with what comes out your mouth next Ale-and you should be more careful hiding your obsession" he interrupted me with a stern voice.my best friend Alec was a blonde ofc as u can tell but as well as being a blonde he wasn't bad looking and with the girls he pulls I think he knows it too, he was a jacked 6 foot 2 guy and he had a full body of tattoos while I liked having only my arms and hands done. I was a big guy bigger than him being 6 foot 4 and hair as black as the night personally my favourite thing about me is my eye, yes, my eye one was an Icey blue due to an accident while the other was a dark blue with a scar stretching over my eyebrow and through my Icey blue eye.

 he was right I am obsessed and rightfully so I mean our rival has a hot leader and not to mention that us working together and combining our mafias we would be unstoppable. our mafia is called the Crows and hers the Ravens which fit perfectly together and so would we. that's when I came up with the most amazing plan, I was going to marry Tori Hills and make her Tori Lane.

my plan is perfect I would kidnap her and have her fall in love me. only one problem I thought to myself... Shes a mafia queen how am I going to get her alone, she's constantly with her crazy ass best friend and she's good at shooting so I need to make sure she's alone, unarmed and in a place that no one comes to, this will be easy I think....

HEY YALL CHAPTER 2 IS OFFICIALY DONE ITS A BIT SHORTER THAN THE LAST BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

💕