"As you say mam, if you need anything you can call us here is the device" she said and I nodded.

The device was fixed on wall with a button and speaker. I sat on bed and rewind everything happened today. How everything changed with a blink. We were so happy about 3 hours ago and now everything is finished. I still can't believe Aaryaman is dead and I'm living in a house of his murderer.

I got up going towards the bathroom I need to take a shower to relax myself. I can't handle these things.

Standing in front of mirror I saw myself

Standing in front of mirror I saw myself. What is going in my life. Oh god what is happening.

Taking off my clothes I stood under the shower. My tears were flowing along with the water. I let my heart cry as I wanted to take away my pain. I wish it was that easy but it is not.

After the shower I wear the same clothes as I don't know where my bag is.

Coming out I sat on bed yet again thinking of what to do. Off course I won't stay here I have to do something but for that I have to see everything here.

The door knocked and I opened to see the same maid with a trolley. I let her come inside.

"Sir ordered me to give you the food, we don't know what you wanted to eat but we tried to make the best" she explained and I nodded.

She picked a plate filling it with some rice while in a small bowl she filled chicken Manchurian. On the other plate she kept a piece of cake.

"Its enough" I said and she placed the plate in front of me.

I was really hungry as I wasn't able to eat in morning as well so I didn't argued and ate the food. It was really tasty.

"Its really delicious health to your hands"

"Thank you" she said and left.

After I was done eating I took the plates and came out of the room I looked here and there and moved forward. There were five rooms on this side and I guess five on the other sides as well. I came down and looked here and there In search of kitchen.

"Mam you want something?" One of the other maid asked.

"I'm looking for kitchen" I Said

"Let me take this you don't have to do all these" she said trying to take the plates from my hands.

"Not a problem I wanted to explore the house that is why I came down"

"Oh I see, Let me take you where ever you want" she said and I nodded.

We moved and entered in a kitchen. She put the plates in the washbasin. There were so many maids, they all were having their dinner.