Part 8

*Hayes pov*
Kate and I have grown closer together. I'm currently packing for 3 weeks in New York. It's fall, so it might be chilly now and then. I pack some shirts and a couple nice ones for when I ask Kate to me mine. Shorts and underwear. I get all the other things I need and put them at the door.
It's pretty early in the morning and I'm going to ask Kate if she wants to go shopping.
Hayes: " good morning Kate. (: do you want to go shopping today? I'll pick you up in an hour."
Kate: good morning hayes, yeah id like that. See you then (:
I only have 37 minutes to get dressed.
It's pretty hot today, so I got some dark shorts, and A light blue short sleeve shirt that has "coffee and macaroons" on it. I take a quick shower and blow dry my hair. I Straighten my hair and out my clothes on. I put my usual make up on and get a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!"I say running down the stairs.
I open the door and see hayes. I smile as give him a hug.
" hey you ready to go?" He says.
"Yeah, let me tell my mom." I run back up stairs and tell my mom I'm going to the mall with hayes."
We walk together talking about random things.
Hayes looks over at me and stops me. We look a each other in the eye.
His eyes get me lost in my thoughts.
He looks at my lips and then back to my green eyes. Hayes leans in and kisses me.
I start to kiss back and I out my hands around his neck and his arms going tightly around my waist. I felt fireworks as we kissed. I think I'm in love with hayes.
He pulls away and I look at him with a smile. " I-I'm so sorry Kate, I just had to"
" it's okay."
I was confused As to why he kissed me.
We walk to the mall and he opens the door for me. " thank you grier" I smile.
"You're very welcome Chanel" he says in a British accent. I laugh.
I found this beautiful bracelet that had some heart charms with diamonds everywhere. I told hayes to look at it, ad he says, " it's pretty, like you." Wow, smooth. I smile and we go shopping at stores. I got a pretty floral dress, some makeup, Adidas pants, nike leggings, and a leather jacket. Hayes got a small box with something in it but he told me it's for his moms birthday. A couple shirts and shorts.
" thank you so much for today hayes, I enjoyed it. I smile at him. " it's my pleasure, Kate." I give him a hug and we walk back home. It's already 6:30, wow.
" hey, I'll see you tomorrow at 3:00 am. Love you Chanel. Hayes says with a smile. I love you too hayes, see you tomorrow.
I go upstairs and get ready for bed. I see a message from hayes,
Hayes: goodnight beautiful, see you in the morning. ❤️
He's so cute, I smile as I type, " goodnight, see you 😘"

I brush my teeth, put my retainer In, and went to sleep.

A/n so if you're wondering what Kate looks like, it's my insta, " jenna_soup_ so you can go look what I look like and that's what Kate looks like 😂 oh and Kayla isn't coming to NYC