Part 3

Kate's pov***

I am awake and getting dressed for the day, I wear my nike leggings and a shirt that says beach pls. I put my hair up, and walk down stairs, my mom is at work, and I'm left alone. I walk over to the couch and turn on the tv, I scroll through the channels and watch spongebob. I start to giggle and I get a knock at my door. I walk up, and open it. It was a boy my age. He was the one I saw the other day! Why is he here?

"Hi, I'm Hayes, and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today.." He says shyly.
"Of course we can, come in, come in."

He walks in and looks around, and says, "you have a really nice place here."
"Thanks" I respond.
"My name is Kate by the way."
"Beautiful name."
We both sit on the couch, and I turn off the tv. It's kind of awkward to have a stranger in my house, but I guess he really isn't now. We start to talk about who we are, and we have a lot in common. We also talk about deep things, and I feel like I've known him for a long time.
"Kate, this was nice, but I got to go now, here's my number. Text me sometime." He winks at me.
I get the butterflies, " yeah okay, I'll text you, it was nice talking to you."
I say as he exits my house.

Well that was weird but cool.
I text him and he responds.
Hayes: hey (:
Kate: hey lol
Hayes: sooo what's up?
Kate: nothing much, about to take a nap wbu
Hayes: cool, I'll let you sleep. (:
I didn't respond after that. He seems really sweet.

A/n hi guys so I really want people to read this, so if you could do me a huge favor and tell other people about my story would be the greatest thing 😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️