The Three Stooges

"Jaune!" A very familiar voice called out to him as he and his friends were leaving the classroom.

"Oh what now!" He exclaimed to himself under his breath as he turned around before suddenly jerking to the side, narrowly avoiding a fist to his face, courtesy of Yang Xio-Long.

"What the hell?!?" He exclaimed as he glared at the red eyed whore that stood before him, on her right stood his harlot of an ex partner, Pyrrha Nikos, and to Yang's left stood the Ice Bitch herself, Weiss Schnee.

"How did you get so strong?!" The Ice Bitch demanded in a rather whiny tone, 'Bitch! I don't have to tell you anything!' Jaune thought to himself but chose not to say it to her face in order to avoid causing a scene.

"I worked hard." He said in a dry tone before turning around, "Now, if that's all you needed I'm heading down to the cafeteria now to eat my lunch in peace." He said as he turned around to leave.

However, this only served to anger the trio and just as he stepped out the door, Jaune dive to the side just narrowly avoiding Pyrrha's spear as it sailed passed.

With a sudden burst of anger, Jaune whipped around, unsheathing his sword in the process, and was about to retaliate before a purple glow enveloped the trio causing Jaune to freeze in his tracks.

"What is going on here?" A voice filled with malice asked as Glynda stepped out from the shadow she was hiding in.

"Where you just waiting there for something to happen?" Jaune asked with a raised eyebrow as he resheathed his sword and raised his hands in surrender.

"No!" She snapped before turning away from the group with a flustered look on her face. Taking a deep breath she turned around to face the group, "Now, can someone please tell me what happened here?"

"Hmmph, the simple minded baboon here tried to start a fight with us simple because we asked him a question." Weiss lied in a rather snooty tone as Jaune gave her a deadpan look.

'Bitch, did you forget that Miss Goodwitch was here since this whole thing began?' Jaune thought to himself as he snorted in disbelief.

"She's not lying." Yang added with a smirk on her face as she gave Jaune an evil side eye.

Jaune arched his eyebrow as he glanced over to Glynda in disbelief as if to say "Do you really believe these bitches?". Glynda shook her head in disappointment as she gave the girls a stern glare.

"I'm disappointed in you three. I expected better of you and this is what you decided to do? If I were Ozpin, I'd have you expelled the moment you started acting like this." Glynda said before giving Jaune a quick look. "Because of this, and by lying to a teacher, you are hereby given detention for six days."

"Seriously?!!?" The trio of bitches cried out in disbelief as they looked at Miss Goodwitch in shock while Jaune rolled his eyes at the seemingly minor punishment, 'Jeez... As if that's going to cause them to miraculously change their ways...' He thought sarcastically as he began making his way down to the cafeteria.

As he walked away, he heard the sound of running footsteps behind him, "Wait for me!" Glynda cried out a few moments later as she jogged up to him. "I figured that it would be better if I accompanied you to the cafeteria to avoid any unnecessary interactions with the students." She said as the young Eikon looked at her with a blank expression before continuing on his way.
...
A few seconds later, Jaune found himself walking besides his teacher in awkward silence before the crispy smell of terrible cafeteria food made it's way into his nose.

"Damn, I sure as hell didn't miss the terrible food." He said after taking in a deep breath before turning to Miss Goodwitch. "Thank you for your company but I believe I can handle myself from here." He said to Miss Goodwitch before mentally bracing himself as he entered the lunch hall.

Not a moment later, the whole room fell silence as Jaune felt their judging gaze on himself while he walked over to his friends.

"Hey, Jaune~!" Coco called out with a rather sultry smile on her face as her teammates looked on with extremely flustered looks on their faces.

"Hi guys." Jaune greeted as he sat down next to CFVY's leader, a smile beginning to form on his face. "So... I heard that you humiliated Cardin today and showcased your semblance~" Coco said with the same sultry grin on her face as she slowly began to trail her right hand up and down his leg.

'Is she flirting with me?' He thought to himself as he slowly began placing his homemade lunch down onto the table. Nora immediately perked up upon smelling the familiar aroma of Jaunes food.

"I know that smell...." She said as she took a few sniffs of the air before turning to look over to the blond Eikon with a creepy smile on her face. "Is that pancakes, I smell?"

"Yes... And don't worry, I made enough for everyone here." Jaune said as he slowly pulled out a comically large stack of pancake, shocking everyone present excluding Nora.

Velvet looked as if she was about to pass out from the improbable feat while Coco gained a huge, devious smirk on her face, 'Can you be any more perfect?' The coffee loving fashionista thought to herself as she saw Nora practically vibrating in her seat with Ren desperately trying to her back from devouring the pancakes in one go.

"Oh and before I forget, here," Jaune said as he began to pull out everyone's favourite drinks, shocking everyone even more. Even more shocking was when he began pulling out full five star meals and placing each one on to the table. "I thought I'd make you guys some food as a thank you for standing by my side all this time." He said while giving the group a million watt smile.

"How?!?!" Velvet exclaimed in disbelief as she slammed her head onto the table, heck even Ren and Nora were stunned but the shock quickly wore off as everyone grabbed their respective drinks while Jaune dishes out the pancakes.

Upon taking a sip of her drink, Coco's eyes light up in surprise as she moaned in ecstasy before looking over at Jaune and grabbing his shoulders roughly, "Marry me!" She demanded before giving him the most passionate kiss of his life, shocking everyone present.

"Ehhhh!!!!" Everyone exclaimed as Coco continued her passionate make-out with Jaune. When she did finally break the kiss, a thin trail of saliva could be seen connected to each other. "How about we continue this at a later date...?" She said with a small smirk before standing up to leave while making sure that her ass swayed in Jaune's direction.

Ren looked over to his friend and tapped him on the shoulder to shake him from his shock, "You good man?" He asked.

Jaune looked over at his friend with a goofy smile on his face, "Good? I'm better then good! I think I'm in love!" He exclaimed joyfully while a certain redhead looked on in absolute jealousy.

'It should have been me! Not her!' She thought as she snarled quietly in anger, subsequently scaring Weiss and unnerving Yang. "Yo, chill out P-money." Yang said as she tried to calm her fellow first year only to be met with an aggressive snarl forcing the blond to step back in shock.

"Pyrrah, What's wrong?" Weiss asked in concern only for Yang to place a hand on her shoulder, "Maybe it's best if we give her some distance for today. It's obvious that's she's not in a happy mood." She brawler stated before turning to continue eating her lunch.

Before anything else could happen the bell suddenly rang and the last lesson of the day began.
_______________________________________________
Okay, this is my shortest chapter so far and while not the best, I'd say that I did fairly well in writing it but I'll just be focused on my "Devil May Cry: Fairy Tail" and "Highschool DXD: Fallen World" stories for a bit because I'm essentially running on fumes for most of these stories.