౨ৎ you are in love ౨ৎ

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Finally, I was done with school for the day. It was currently 7.30pm and I was more than ready to head home and flop on my bed. I had volleyball practice that day, i mean don't get me wrong i love volleyball and school,especially since it's my senior year, but it's all so exhausting.

I entered my house to hear silence,rare for the scobell household. Which probably meant, my parents were at work and leena was at her boyfriend house,or else i'd hear her and tanner fighting or bullying walker. Being the oldest,I knew I had to take the initiative to cook dinner for the kiddos.

I head up the stairs to ask walker what he wants to eat for dinner. I knock on his door and hear him talking to someone. He was probably on call with one of his friends. I hear his voice tell me to come in. I open the door,entering his room to see him set at his desk in front of his pc set up. I make sure to keep myself out of the webcam frame as it was on.

"hey arty. yo brady this is my sister," walker introduces me to, his friend,as i know now as brady.

I look over to his screen to see a brunette boy who looks around my age.I step closer to him so i could be seen in the camera. I clean up my hair abit so i didn't look as greasy as i was,coming home from practice."Hi!"

"what'd you come in here for?" walker asks.

"mom,dad and leena aren't home so i was going to make dinner. what do you want?"

"mac and cheese."

"ew you're such a kraft kid. anyway i'm going to put on movie too so you can join if you want," walker rolls his eyes at the 'kraft' comment. I hear Brady laugh at my joke. i'm so funny.

"okay now get out of my room," he deadpans, focusing back on his game. I put him in a headlock and kiss the top of his head. He tries to push me away,embarrassed that his older sister was babying him while he was live streaming.I exit his room,purposely leaving the door open.As I head to tanners room,i hear the door slam behind me.I asked tanner if he was okay with mac and cheese for dinner, he said yes, then I went to my room to take a shower before starting dinner.