Chapter 1: Unexpected

The sound of fighting was going on all around the keep of Pariah Dark, The Ghost King.

The king himself was fighting a white hair ghost kid in a full body mech armor suit

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The king himself was fighting a white hair ghost kid in a full body mech armor suit.

This kid was none other than Danny Phantom, aka Danny Fenton

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This kid was none other than Danny Phantom, aka Danny Fenton. The half ghost hero of Amity Park. He isn't a full ghost, he's considered a Halfa.

How, you may be asking? Well, thanks to Danny's father's absent mindedness. Jack had placed the on/off buttons on the inside of the Portal and a stupid dare from a friend. Danny had an accident and gained the powers of ghosts.

A month later he finally decided to use his powers to be a hero after an encounter with a ghost named Lunch Lady. Cuz his best friend Sam Manson changed the menu. From then on Danny had decided to use his powers to help protect his hometown from ghosts.

He has had to face Ectopusses, Ember, a Ghost Dragon transforming amulet, Box Ghost, Vlad Plasmius aka Vlad Masters, Skulker, Technes, Poindexter, Walker, Fright Knight, Ghost Writer, but this?

This takes the cake of one of his hardest fights he's ever had to fight to win. Tho he finally beat his foe. He held his sword covered in ecto rejection against the throat of the now downed Trant King. A tired look on his face, but he held a confident smirk on his face.

"How's that for a half breed abomination?" He quipped, seeing the suit was at 15%.

He edged the blade closer, to his foes core. Then said with a more serious and threatening expression.

"Now admit defeat and return my haunt back to the human realm!" Danny said, the Trant king was still in shock that 'he' was defeated.

Once it finally settled in The Trant King started chuckling. Which soon turned into full blown laughter. Danny was shocked as the Trant King started shrinking in size and the laughter became more feminine.

Danny looked on in complete shock at the most beautiful female ghost with wide child birthing hips, a large bust, she had a considerable amount of muscles, beautiful emerald green eyes, blue-white hair, and a pair of ecto green horns similar to the Trant King's.