Chapter 9: Bachelorette Manor

Two days before the wedding

Bachelorette party night

" eeeeee im so happy. I dont know what the girls have in store for us tonight." im so excited, and honey im ready to party! Woohoo.

Downstairs

" girl you looking like a fiery snack." i laughed, " thanks. but yall be looking fierce." courtney came down in this cute white body con dress with a pair of stiletto heels. And my boo be looking fine as hell.

" lets party the night away!" we cheered and went outside to see a party humor. It was a bright neon pink limo. And hunny i am ready i am for it. " omg omg this is awesome."

Club Prophecy

You could immediately hear the music pumping through the building. We were lead to the vip area, and it was amazing, neon lights and strobe lights pumpd through the walls. This had to be the best night ever.

Two hours later and many tequila shots later

I felt the liquid courage run through my veins like fire. Courtney and i were dancing and it seemed like everything fell into place. I whispered, " wanna get out of here?" se had a mischievous fanged smirk to her. And soon we followed out to the vip room, and thankfully it was just the two of us.

I smiled as she sat down, " i dont know if its just the alchol. But every time i see you you become even more beutfiul." she smiled then soon i was on top of her waist.

Maisys's pov:

We were dancing the night away and it all seemed perfect. But call it paranoia but it seemed to perfect honestly.

Two days later: wedding bells

" good morning world. Its a wonderful day." i opened up the curtains and went to the group chat, " good morning ladies. Whos ready to have a wedding and help our best friends get married?" " your in a chipper mood. But didnt you hear?" i questioned, " hear what?"

" lauren has been throwing up all morning." i felt my heart sink. I rushed over to her room, for the night we got a hotel room for each of us due to they are sticking with tradition. " lauren you okay in there?" i could hear her hobble to the door, " im okay. Just jitters."

Laurens pov:

I let her in, and soon enoguh my head hung over a porcliean bowl of gross toilet water and throw up. " dude i swear i have never been so nervous in my entire life." i continued and honey trust me, this feels like complete dog crap.

" hey all will be alright. We will be able to get you ready." i sighed, " dude, i smell like puke and stomach acid. I doubt she would want to marry me." maisy growled, " oh hell no you did not just say that." i sighed, " maisy, im just feeling a lot of emotions im ready to have a panic attack my mind is internal putty and i feel like my heart is ready to have a heart attack."

Maisy looked at me and said, " all will be fine, we packed the emergency kit for a reason. We got tylenol, pepto and allergy meds." i grabbed a tylenol and downed it with a thing of monster.

I took a glass poured a bit of monster in it then a shot of whiskey i downed that immideatly, " okay lets do this."

After 4 hours of getting ready

Downstairs lobby

" okay ladies lets go move move. We got a bride ready to be at the alter." i manuvered the best i could in this red ballgown. " okay we need to help her into the carriage. Lets move ladies rember the formation." i heard persephone question, " you sure you shouldnt of been a drill sargent?" soon enough we saw this grand cinderella like carriage.

Wedding venue:

Half an hour later

We rushed out of the carriage and they helped me get the veil ready and bouquet fluffed. " is it too late to barf?" maisy looked at me and her eyes said, " keep it down." and so the more dark and gothic version of here comes the bride played. In other term we wanted to go with the piano duet from the corpse bride. We thought it was more roamntic and just very peaceful. Besides it was from the first movie we watched on our first movie date.

Walking down the ailse i saw her, she wore this beautiufl black ball gown, had a neutral set of dark makeup. And a gourgoues white cathedral veil.

This is everything between the ceremony reception and our honeymoon: picture above

Everything felt as it was put together into a perfect place. Feeling the tears of happiness well into my eyes. I got to where she was and i was taken away. " forever my love." i smiled as she said that, " forever my soulmate." the officiant started, " thank you, you may be seated." i smiled and gave the bouquet to maisy. Courntyee and i soon had our hands encased. " we gather here today in the light of two souls being joined into the wonderful moment of marriage. But today we see these two wonderful creatures be joined into eternity."

I smiled and so it went on and soon i will begin into the light of eternity with my beautiful vampiris. " the brides have prepared their own vows." courtney started with hers,"

From the day i met you, you had this wonderful aura.

You have this carefree sense to you. It is what i admire most about you.

As the days went on i got to know more about you.

You shared the same darkness as i.

Lauren,

i promise to protect you,

and be the one to always love and cherish you till the light runs out.

Forever i will love you

From this time- to the next

For all eternity

I shall be your partner

Your lover

And your other half

No matter what happens, from fighting to tears falling

I will always be there with you

And by you. From this time to the next.

I promise you forever

I had tears falling down my face. I smiled,

From the first day i met you

I knew there was something that lead me to you

As the days went on i knew i found the love of my life

Meeting you was the best thing in my entire existence

I will love you till the sun dies, i will love you till the ends.

As the days went on you helped me with the darkness that brewed

You helped me tame my demons

You are my light

I never want to loose that.

I promise you forever

And i promise to you eternity

masz moje niegodziwe serce

( you have my wicked heart-polish)

You are the other half of me that i thought i lost forever in a lifetime ago.

Courtney, i promise to you- to be there for you- in sickness and health, to be the warrior as you are my queen.

I love you forever, for eternity and the afterlife

As the tears fell i felt my heart flutter with love as it finally became complete. And so it went on, the officiant said, " do you courtney abigal spencer take lauren to be your eternal bride?" she had a uge smile, " i do." those two little words can seem so simple, but can have the worlds biggest impact. " do you lauren mary burton take courtney to be your eternal bride?" i smiled, " well----" she looked at me and i laughed, " yes i do. Forever i promise." she smiled at me and so we were married, " as so it is and so it be written, i now pronounce you married."

And so i grabbed courtney by the waist and kissed her, i smiled as the happiest tears fell down my face. We could hear applauding, and crying. I smiled " shall we my love?"