Introduction

💐HELLO AND WELCOME TO BOOK 2 OF THE GOLDEN BOYS SERIES!!!

Congratulations for making it here, it means you wanna know where this story goes!🥳 It's the continuation of the story ofc. So ya like the cover? Pardon me if it's too - cliche or meh, tried my best with this one😅😓. But let's dive into the story which is the real reason you're here.

Now I have something to say about this book so bear with me.

I know I left y'all on a cliffhanger at the end of book 1 Late Bloomer, but things are only gonna get more dramatic before they get better. As I mentioned in the story notes, this an unconventional, controversial romance that deals with sensitive subjects like cheating, heartbreak and a lot of character building and development. So I hope you don't quit at the bumps on the road, the destination is a happily ever after, promise💕. But if you don't like it, you're free to leave ofc. I only encourage you to stay till the end which will resolve and not leave you disappointed.😌 Again, really hoping you don't hate it without giving it a chance🥺. Once again, love y'all for reading my books, hope this one won't make you turn away and - see you soon!

A bientot.😘

Ps, there's a part 3 I'm working on too, so this ain't the end either! 😉

xoxo MJ