Whitesnake (Catch-Up)

A/N- The next two bands were requested by irod5223.  I thank you for your requests and I do apologize for taking soo long to get to your requests. I do hope that these make-up for me taking so long. 

They Enter Parenthood:

David Coverdale:

Today, David and his wife, Cindy Barker had just found out that they are going to be parents

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Today, David and his wife, Cindy Barker had just found out that they are going to be parents. David and Cindy were overjoyed and they went baby shopping after they had found out from the doctor.  (Time skip to nine months pregnant)  

One night, while sleeping, Cindy was woken up by a sharp pain. "David! Wake up, it's time!" She said as he got out of bed, threw something on and helped his wife get to the car before both of them headed to the hospital.    Once they were at the hospital, they were taking in right away, got settled in and just waited until their baby was ready to make his/her grand entrance.  After a seven hour birth, Cindy gave birth to a healthy baby girl/boy, who she and David named y/n.   While your mommy got some much needed rest, your daddy got to have some one-on-one time with you.   "Hi my sweet little girl/boy.  Do you know who I am? I'm your daddy and over there, that's your mommy, but she's sleeping. So you're on daddy's time now and I promise to be the best daddy to you." He cooed as you gave out a cute yawn and nuzzled into your blanket and went to sleep.   "Bedtime for everyone." Your daddy said as he placed you in the bassinet and all of you got some much needed rest.  "Goodnight y/n. Mommy and I are so happy you're here." Your daddy said before he drifted off to sleep. 

Adrian Vandenberg:

Adrian Vandenberg:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

One day, while coming home from band practice, Adrian saw that there was a basket on the front porch.  "I didn't order anything." He said as he heard a baby's cry.  He opened the basket and saw a little baby with a note.  He read the note and he was angered that the mother of his and her child left all alone and abandoned by her.  "Shh... y/n. Daddy's here now. He promises to take care of you, unlike mean old mommy." He cooed as you giggled. "Well let's get you to the doctor's and have them take a look over you, just to make sure you're okay." He said as he took you to the doctor's to get you looked at.