Performance and Praises

Jai Dwarkadish ki,

This is the 18th part of this story. Now, we are going to read about the performance of Meera, Valli, Vasu, Agni and Siya, see ya <3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They all were moving towards their chambers. Pandu putr's surprised by Meera's fighting skills.

Nakul: Jahnavi jiji, that was really great! I mean, your fighting skills. They are just awesome.

Meera (with a sweet smile): Dhanyavad!

Yudhishtir: Sravani, your skills are really awesome. But, you should be careful about it.

Meera: Careful, about what Bhrata?

Yudhishtir: About, Kauravas. They can do anything.

Meera: Sure, Jyesht Bhrata. I will be careful about it.

Agni: Meera, did you forgot about performance?

Meera: OH! Yes... I mean, No. I didn't forgot about it.

Bheem: What Performance, Jeevika?

Meera: You'll know about that soon, Bhrata Bheem.

Meera, Siya and Agni left to meet Valli and Vasu. They did practice and were ready for the performance on the next day.

Meera: I guess, we should leave. We also have to take some rest.

Agni, Siya, Valli & Vasu: Yeah! We should!

They left for their chambers and rested for the night.

| Next Day|

It was morning when, all the guest from different kingdoms were coming because, it was Yudhishtir's Yuvraj Abhishek. The palace was decorated beautifully as a bride, everywhere there was only bustling of people. All the workers were busy in preparation of Yudhishtir's Yuvraj Abhishek. At the moment, Dushala entered Meera's chamber and saw that she was still sleeping.

Dushala: Chandrika! Wake up! It's our Jyesht's Yuvraj Abhishek. Why are you still sleeping?

Meera (sleepy): Jiji, 5 more minutes please. [ That's what I tell my mom when she wakes me up *everyone does the same* Yeah!]

Dushala (face palming herself): NO! Wake up! Dasi's will be here soon for your Mangal snan {A typical Bath of Indian princess done with Turmeric, Milk & Rose Water}. Wake up before they get here.

Meera: Jiji, it's Bhrata Yudhishtir's Yuvraj Abhishek right? (to which, Dushala hmm's) Then why do we have to take Mangal snan?

Dushala: Because, it's our tradition. If there is an auspicious day then, we should take a Mangal snan and do the Pooja. Got it?

Meera: Yes Jiji, I got it now. So, Jiji who are gonna be here for the celebration?

Dushala: There are many kingdoms, many royal families will be here, many people from different Kingdoms will be here too.

Meera: What about Dwaraka's Royal Family? (She thought of the story that says, Devi Subhadra will be visiting Hastinapur for this occasion)

Dushala: They all can't be here as they have some really important work ( to which Meera felt sad) but, Princess Subhadra will be joining us in the celebration (To which Meera smiles bright). As being, Kakishree's Brother's Daughter.

Meera (Excited): AMAZING!

Dushala: Now, get up and get ready. I'll send dasi's in your chamber.