Traveling

Jai Dwarkadhish ki,

It's the eighth part of this story, this is a special part of this story. Because, they are going to the laboratory today, see ya.

___________________________________________

|Kaliyug, Pune, apartments|

(They all got out of their rooms and met in hall with their luggages)

Meera: All set

9 (in unison): YES! (Excited)

Meera: Let's go then.

(They moved towards Airport and boarded their flight, from Pune to Mumbai)

|Mumbai Airport|

(They all reached Mumbai and came out of Airport. They took taxis and reached to XYZ Laboratory of science technology)

Oggy: Let's go guys (with excitement)

(They ran towards the laboratory but, were stopped by four gaurds)

Gaurd 1: STOP! Where are you going?

Oggy: Inside laboratory, obviously.

Gaurd 2: This laboratory is not for civilians.

(Oggy was about to argue with him when again Miru stopped her)

Meera: Actually, her brother works inside the laboratory and we were going to meet him.

Gaurd 3: Sorry ma'am, but we can't send you in like this.

Gaurd 4: If you, still want to go in. Then, first call her brother out. So, it can be confirmed that you are not lying.

Siya: Okay, I'll call him.

(They call Aadvit and tell him everything that just happened. Then, Aadvit came out of laboratory and talked to the gaurds later, they all moved inside)

Aadvit: Why are you always an angry bird?

Oggy: Anger is in my name. (Too which, everyone just chuckled)

Aadvit: I was a stupid to, give you that name.

Oggy: I know from the time I was born.
(Aadvit glares at her and she just, cutted her tongue)

(They chatted for some time then, Oggy noticed that they are not going towards the laboratory)

Oggy: Adi {Aadvit's nick name} bro, I wanted to tell you that, we want to see the time machine.

Adi (confused): Why?

Oggy: come on bro, time machine is a thing that, we don't see everyday. So, we want to see it.

Adi: Okay, first let's go and keep your luggages in my cottage.

(Oggy was about to argue when, Miru stopped her)

Meera: okay bhaiya.

(At that moment, Aadvit's phone rang. He excused himself to attend that phone call)

Oggy: Are you mad Miru? We can go right now to, use the time machine. We missed the chance now (in anger)

Meera (in a calm tone): I did that because, if we argue with him to, go there right now then, he may doubt us. Also, we are not going to use it right now, we are going in mid night. Because, that's the best time.

9 of them (in unison): Great idea

| Time Skip |

(They came to laboratory with Aadvit and made their way towards the Time Machine)