⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚~The Night Pt.2~˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

AUTHORS NOTE:
So heavy NSFW, It's also my first time writing legit NSFW, so if there are critiques please be kind :) Enjoy the chapter y'all have waited long enough, it's late so this is the last update for tonight! Goodnight <3
P.s I am js a high schooler, so balancing school a writing is difficult. Please understand when updates aren't continuous, typically I'll write three or four parts a night maybe more if I'm doing some for my other book! When I do write I'll post! Love y'all!

“Oh my go-“ almost instantly his mouth seized mine, my eyes shut tight his hands tangled into
my hair.. We were against the wall, I felt one of his hands move and shut the door. He pulled
away and smirked “I can’t fucking wait princess.” He kissed me again out tongues entangling
together. “Mm..” I groaned as he started to grind his hips against me.
   Fuck I was nervous, but I wanted this. I need to do this. “Can I?” He asked while catching his breath, his chest was rising and falling quickly. His eyes were lustful and dangerous, I needed more. “yes.” With that he pulled my dress up, his eyes landing on my lace panties. “Dirty girl.” He chuckled while tugging them down.. they pooled at my ankles. He dropped to his knees. My face was a deep red, what’s he doing? He looked up at me, smirked then started to pepper kisses along my inner thighs. “O-oh..” I was caught off guard by the sensations. the trail lead up to my crotch..I felt his tongue flick along my clit and I shuddered. “Oh god..”
      I let out a heavy breath, his hands were holding tightly onto my thighs and keeping them spread for him. His tongue slipped between my folds and I nearly died. So good. It’s so fucking good. “Mm-ahh..” I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning. He pulled away for a second, “come on Princess..” he cooed while placing a kiss on my clit. “Sing for me.” He grinned and got right back to it. My hand kneaded into his hair. “Fuck..o-oh fuck..” my legs started shaking and my back arched.
     That was euphoric. I just came, on his face. I panicked for a second and looked down and he was licking his lips. He stood and his hand wrapped around my waist “you taste like candy.” He grinned and my face flushed. I could feel his erection pressing against my stomach. He quickly scooped me into his arms and I giggled, he carried me up the stairs and into his bedroom. Throwing me onto his bed while he stripped his clothes off, I did the same, leaving myself in the lace bra I’d put on earlier. His eyes traced my figure hungrily. “Fucking hell Princess.” He mumbled hazily while climbing into the bed pinning me beneath him. He groped at my breasts, snapping the bra off of me with ease. He slid his boxers off and my eyes landed on his cock. Holy fuck.. that’s huge.
       I made an attempt to shut my legs. “Come on Princess, don't do this again..” he teased. “It won’t fit!” I protested, “it might not , but I’ll enjoy watching you take every inch anyway, pretty girl.” My breath stopped when he said that and my face flushed again. He then pushed my legs apart.. tapping the head of his cock at my entrance. He gently slid the tip in. “FUCK!” I cried out.. I dug my nails into his back, he grunted. “You're okay, take it all.. like a good girl.” He whispered while pushing more in.
     I winced, but at the same time it felt so fucking good. “Fuck you’re tight.” He murmured .. he added a slight thrust. Causing me to whimper. “M-more.” I whined. He grinned “there’s my girl.” He quickened his pace, I buried my head into his shoulder, I let out a string of moans when he started to hit a deeper spot. “Cal” I whined when he slowed. He glanced at the small dots of blood around his cock. “Princess” he said while looking deeply into my eyes. “This is your first time?” I froze. Shit. I panicked internally. Not knowing what to even say, till he thrust into me hard and quickly one time. “I need an answer.”
      He growled as he did it again.. “y-yes!” I cried out when he did it a third time. He smirked when he knew he was right, then pulled my lips close kissing me passionately while whispering. “If I had known the before I would’ve been gentler..” I smiled through my cock drunk haze. “I like this more..” That made him grin, he pulled back and gripped me tightly. He was now laying on the bed, I was on top. “Ride me Princess” he had a hand behind his head and had the other rest on my hip, he helped me get into the movement.. I started to rock my hips, fuck he’s hitting deep.. I threw my head back and let out a string of moans. 
      “F-fuuuckkk…” I moaned as he started thrusting up into me again. “I-I’m gonna..” “me to princess just hold on.. a bit..ngh.. more.” He groaned I could hold it.. I came on him. He quickly pulled out and came on my stomach. “shit..” he said while catching his breath, he pulled me close. I collapsed on his chest.
“That was..incredible.” I said softly.