⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚~School~˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

AUTHORS NOTE~ My updates might be delayed due to the work week starting but expect slow add ons!

“I’m asking one more time. Yes or no y/n?” I blinked back at him, my chest heaving from the
prior experience. “I-I don’t think I want to.. I’m sorry.” I mumbled while reaching for my t-shirt. I nodded towards his shirt “you should probably go..” “if that’s what you want y/n” he said while pulling his shirt back on and zipping his pants. “You’ll have to-“ “I know.”
    He spoke coldly.. is he upset? He gave me the option, I mean yea I let him take my top off, and we kissed, but I was scared of the real thing. He stopped calling me Princess. I watched quietly as he climbed back out my window. I sighed and laid back on my bed. Stupid. God why did I have to be so fucking stupid!

TIMESKIP: school the next morning

I mean we could act like nothing happened. Like he didn’t see me half naked and I didn’t let him touch my tits, but ignoring him at school is going to be hard. “How do I do thi-“ Someone
bumped into me. “Excuse you.” I mumbled while bending down to grab my things. “Sorry.” God it was Calvin. I really needed to stop bumping into him like this. He bent over and… helped me with my books? That’s new, maybe last night didn’t affect him? Was I overreacting? Are my palms sweaty? Can he tell I’m thinking about it? “You’re in your head again Princess.”      
      He chuckled while handing me my notebooks. “So you're not mad?” I inquired, he glanced around the hallway. Then back at me. “I can’t talk about this right here.. bleachers at lunch.” He said briskly while walking away. I blinked then walked to my first period, that was so weird? The classes went by quickly after that, I anticipated seeing him under the bleachers. I shouldn't be this excited, I should still hate him and god nothing will actually ever happen between us.
      We’re too different, he’s Mr. Silver Platter football star, and I’m just.. there. It was finally lunch and I went under the bleachers ,sure enough there he was. “Calvin.” I nodded acknowledging his presence. “Y/n” he replied raising his eyebrow slightly. “So you’re not mad about last night? I-I just freaked out and I’m sorry for blue balling you but-“ “Princess..” He grabbed my shoulders gently, but his grip was firm. He stopped me from rambling, he looked deep into my eyes. “Breathe. I’m not mad..” he stifled a chuckle and I squinted. “You aren’t?” “No.. I honestly expected that.”
       He started to laugh and my mouth dropped open. “Why?” I questioned and he smirked “you're the sweet and innocent y/n. I’m surprised I got as far as I did.” He said proudly. JERK! “I’m not as innocent as you’d think. I just didn’t want my parents hearing us.” I crossed my arms, and he snickered. “Princess you and I both know you're lying.” He said with a grin.
“So tell me the truth.”