Epilogue

I walk around sunclans camp as a new member it feels good though having my name changed to Brackenpaw feels a little underwhelming. I won't pay it much mind now that Brightstar has accepted me into the clan, The plan can move forward I'll wait till everyone is asleep. Until then Sunnypelt is going to show me some of those warrior moves a funny notion to think these cats fight on a regular basis and they don't teach killing moves by standard strange. as training goes on I try my best to fake it I need to sell it that I'm just a nobody kitty pet as I continue her lessons "you'll get the hang of it with a few more try's" Sunnypelt says, right as if you can properly kill a cat with these ridiculous moves as the day winds down everyone retreats to their dens.

 I wait an hour or two and then sneak out interestingly enough I see Snowear sneaking out as well might as well take the opportunity as I follow the black and white cat till he reaches the border of mudclan and then he stops as if waiting for someone till I see a she cat step out it looks to be Tortoisepaws mother Turtlesong if I'm not mistaken. As the two cats in the opening touch noses with one other and rubbing their pelts together and twining their tails an interesting development. I sneak away and head to the edges of all the clan's borders where their is a ramshackled house in the middle of a clearing on the other side of the road I cross it and enter under the barbed fence "You took your time." as I look to see my lovely leader a full black tom with green eyes "don't fret too much for me Eclipsestar" I say jokingly he just sighs "you better have good news" he says more annoyed "don't worry, some thing's didn't go exactly how we planned the death of Whiteclaw didn't get enough anger as we hoped but I have found out some new information that might just be beneficial to your plans" I say he gives me a devious look "good tell me on the way back to camp we must ready the clan, eclispeclan will finally make their appearance.