destiny ✨🍀

*Gemini pov*

What does this guy mean !!!! stop come out of it u can't blush u hate him !! l coughed as l try to speak properly

l'm going to pay *as he said walking away from fourth as little blush appears*

Ouui l was not joking *he said as he followed Gemini as he pays for the things they bought*

Gemini didn't spoke anything because he knew he can't win from fourth rizz so he kept his mouth shut and said

I'm going home, see u tomorrow for the meeting with seniors

Wait wait why are u leaving this soon l want know more about you..how about we forget everything what happened right now

*Know more about meeee?!!! What does that mean? Is he asking for my information or wait is he trying to know... about the past?Gemini was in his thoughts 💭 when fourth spoke again
I want know you after all l will be working with u in this case

Huh...yeah the case right? *He said awkwardly*

*Chuckles* why lawyer were u thinking about something else

W-what no dude why would l *coughs*
Are u sick u coughing alot? *Fourth asks worried*

*Gemini looked at fourth* why are u worried about me "now" fourth stay silent he was going say when they both Heard a voice*

Sir..!! Do u need anything? *Said the cash counter lady annoyed at them*

No no this is it thankyou *fourth said coming out of the shop grabbing Gemini hand*

You really have soft hands really soft did u change your cream or anything it was not like this during our High school time *fourth said caring his hand Gemini stares at him silent with kinda annoyed expression are u going home or just stay here with me, it's werid

Why can l? *Fourth said a little grin in his face Gemini quickly take his hand away l'm leaving bye

Wait wait dude what's the hurry... it's already late it's freezing..give me a ride

Why would l? book a cab or something

Oh come on instead u can just give a ride l promise l will behave na na na please *fourth being a dramatic queen*

Ok ok...l will give u a ride come fast or l'm leaving u here *Gemini said and opens the car door*

Ok thank you so much 🥹 umm...by the way can l ask you a question

You said u will keep quiet now your talking like we are close..

Oiii come on what do u mean? Ofc we are close did u already forget what happen in the past ? *He said looking at Gemini a silent atmosphere*

I already told you never take what happen in the past u get it ! *He said kinda angry*

Yeah yeah sure then why did talk about the past in the Store...l will not disturb you,but let ask a question

*Sigh* go on

Is the past a reason you hate me ?

.....good now you asked the question now keep quiet!

Hey! Answer the question..,,

You said you will ask a question and u did you never told me answer it at first

Please answer it.. l'm really sorry what happen in the past .. it's...just....l didn't....thought my words will hurt..you..l just wanted say what l feel... l'm so sorry *he said looking away from Gemini has he continued to drive*

I already said don't take the past...the past is past and also your feelings aswell

was there any thing wrong!! I just confessed my feelings to you l just said l like you so u avoid me ? You told others l was gay so they bullied me !! U just sat there silence, uncared like it's not your fault *fourth said suddenly bursting his emotions*

Listen, what do you thought me to react when someone you thought as your bestfriend comes out gay and the person who you likes is me !? It was pathetic

Then what was that all about in the store why did u blushed when l flirted with you ? U could have pushed me again!! Why....gem..why...Gem why are u making me believe that l have changes with you *the look on his face filled with sorrows*

Huh- please you already know the reason why l can't be with you with a guy!! Even if l like you!! No no l would never.... please keep quiet while l drive!

*U looked at him with expression  which shows that he's disappointed*
Stop the car..!

Why we didn't reach Home? U want me to stop ? Then why did u tell me take you home

Yeah !!! I can't stand this anymore your still like what you were in the past when u will understand that this your life not your fathers who can control you !!!

*He stops the car taking deep breath and speaks* control me !!!! He is not he doing this for my own good !!!...he don't want me to be like my brother!!!

Yeah right "he" don't want you to be like your brother!! *He said opens the car door walking off*

Why can't he understand!!! I give him a chance l thought we can be friends...why is he bring up the past...

**Past flack backs*

Gemini and fourth were really good friends they were inseparable but..when fourth came out as gay....and the person he like was Gemini....which was... little shocking to Gemini but he was okay with it but never got chance to admit to fourth because his father found out the truth so he gave warnings to Gemini and that's Gemini thought being a gay is a crime so Gemini started to ignore fourth,and being annoyed at fourth when he got closer or try to talk to him that's when he yelled at the hall in school "your gay so stay away for me"
This made all the students in class bully fourth, Gemini felt guilty he didn't sorry or give any apology he run away like jerk made fourth even miserable

......*Gemini* should l look for him ? It's like mid night l'm kinda worried....no no Gemini come out of it gay is a crime!!! *Gemini sat in the car silently thinking what should he do mind filled with thoughts* let's just go home l have meeting with seniors tomorrow...will fourth come..?

..............✨🌸🩷

Thankyou for reading please vote and comment and sorry for the late update
Bye bye 💋💗✨