CHAPTER THIRTNEEN: CAN'T STAY AWAY.

Harry put his free hand on his stomach whilst the other hand tightened his robes around the swell that was starting to form there. He hadn't told anyone. Not yet. He couldn't do that to Draco. Not when he was marrying that Astoria girl. He was positive that she was lovely. He just wished that things went in a different direction.

Speaking of different directions, it was clear to Harry that he must have made a wrong turn. He had been walking these halls since he was Eleven years old but somehow he had never come across this corridor before.

Pain shot up his spine like fire. He cringed. It exploded in his head like a blinding whiteness. It made him feel rather dizzy. It made him reel. The pain was like needles that had been dipped into alcohol had been jammed into his skin, like his back and his stomach had been replaced with ice and electricity wired straight into his spine.

An uneasy feeling ran through Harry's veins as he now lay face down upon the faulty stones of the castle. The deadly silence from above him pierced Harry's ears. Getting back up was a struggle. Rays of bright light shone through the Victorian looking windows, creating dust particles within the air. Harry paled as he watched his ghostly breath float through the air as well.

Suddenly, Harry's thoughts came to an abrupt pause as a voice rang out from above him. Someone was here...someone had hurt him and his baby...?

"Well....Well...what do we have here?" The strangers voices sounded confident. Definitely a girl's voice.

"W...Who are y....you?" Harry cried in pain. All he could think about was the safety of his child. He got no response in return.

"H...Hey....I'm talking to y....you!" Harry tried again, hoping to get any kind of reaction out of his abuser. When Harry looked up and took a glance at the violent girl, he had to gasp at what he saw. A younger version of Daphne Greengrass. This must be Astoria.

He knew one thing for sure. She was not lovely.

In a flash of lightning, she was in front of Harry, teeth gritted and jaw clenched, "Listen, you...." You could tell she was on the verge of killing Harry. Her face said it all as one of her fists clung onto the fabric of Harry's school uniform.

"Hey! Stop it! Let me go..." It was no use, no one could hear his scream. At least, no one came running. Maybe she silenced the area before she came at him?

"I wonder...How could Draky like you more than me? He could have all of this..." She gestured towards her boobs with a sigh, "Why does he still want you after i asked his parents to marry him...?" Although her hand had moved up to the collar of his clothes and was no half choking him, she seemed slightly sad about it.

"M...Maybe it's b...B...because I don't call h...him Drakey..." She managed to get out before she blocked his airway off completely with her hand in a fit of anger.

"You're dead!" She screamed.

And as if she took her own words seriously, she threw a swift kick to one of Harry's kneecaps, earning him the pleasure of dropping back down to the floor. As much as he could, he huddled into a ball. He can't lose his child. Not like this. He can't give Astoria that satisfaction.

Grabbing his arm, she twisted it until she heard a harsh crack. It was so painful that it made Harry scream. She had broken it. He knew this because he had broken his arm a couple of times before. How can such a small human be so cruel?

His blood hummed and fizzled inside of his body. The fear in him was real. His weak attempts to block her kicks and hits only fuelled her frenzy. The realization of Harry Tully dying at the hands of Astoria might have got through to her because after a couple more pounded kicks to his arm, she stopped. His hair was mated in blood, his Arms and legs had bruising on them, his arm was bent at an odd angle and his breathing was on the verge of stopping. But he was still breathing.