Karen: Umm, No I have not. ( while turning off the car and glancing at me) I'm sorry.

Even though I truly wanted to cry, I forced myself to keep my feelings inside, so I just smiled, hurried out of the car, and went up the stairs to my room, leaving her alone in the car. I knew she was inside once I heard the downstairs door open and close not long after.
Khalil wanted to take me out and show me around, so I made the decision to text him. And I was also curious to feel his energy.
I texted him to let him know that I was free today, and he responded a short while after, saying he would be there in half an hour.
I didn't know what to wear because I barely had anything so I decided to cut up my graphic tee and put it over my lace shirt and wore some ripped blue jeans aswell. While keeping my hair down and curly.

 While keeping my hair down and curly

😍

I thought it was cute! After I was finished, I walked to Kierra's bedroom and knocked despite the door being slightly open.

Kierra: Come in!

Christina: Hey Ki, um I was wondering if you had any perfume I can spray on?

Kierra: Ooo look at you! (She said as she sat up on the bed) Who you trying to get cute for? (She asked with a concerned face)

Christina: (with a nervous laugh) This guy wanted to show me around Detroit and you know take me out.

Kierra: The guy at church?

Christina: Yes ma'am.

Kierra: Lord, be careful Chris. We don't need you to be laying all up in the bed with-

Christina: Ew no! (I laughed and cut her off out of disgust.)

Kierra: You say that now until he seduces you. (She says, reaching inside her drawer) Here you can have this.

Christina: Thank you so much! (While grabbing the champagne toast perfume)

Kierra: Is my mother aware that you're leaving?

Christina: N-no I didn't tell her yet.

Kierra: What about my dad?

Christina: Your the only one I told.

Kierra: (while giggling) Girlll! You better go tell them. You better hope they let you go.

Christina: I don't know what to say.. (I whine)

Kierra: Give my momma a hug, you know that's her weakness and after that be like, "I met this guy and he wanted to take me out and show me around" then you gotta give them a time or they will.

Christina: Thank youuuu! I owe you! (I smiled)

Kierra: I love you girl, make sure you close my door! (As she begins to lay back down)

Christina: Love you too! ( while closing the door)

I then proceed to head to my grandparents room. I was forming up words to say, I was so very nervous. I walked up to their door slowly which was closed and so I knocked. A few seconds later Bishop opened it.