3.

"Naksh a new professor has joined our college. I guess so he'll be taking Physics lectures." Rajveer said.

"Oh great 👍🏻, let it be. Mujhe kya usse." Nakshatra replied.

"Haa ha, Physics aur Maths to tumhare jaani dushman hai na. Aisa hi karogi to fail ho jaogi." Rajveer taunts her.

"Pass ho jati hu main veer aur maths maine drop Kiya hai toh physics mein kar lungi." Nakshatra replied.

"Chal chhod, Ruh kya kar rahi ho?" Rajveer questioned Ruhana.

"Kuch nahi bas thoda revise kar rahi thi." She replied.

"Seekh kuch usse." Both Rajveer and Nakshatra said together and bursted out laughing making Ruhana startle.

•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•

Students greeted the new professor and settled on their seats but our Naksh was in a deep slumber unaware of her surroundings.

Ruhana's eyes were fixed on the personality standing before her as he introduced himself.

"Good morning, myself Mr. Rishi Rathore and I would be taking your physics classes." He said.

"Naksh, wake up." As soon as Rajveer shook her she was back to reality.

"Huh, what?" She questioned.

She moved her gaze in front only to be shocked as well as disgusted. The same personality from earlier whom she accidentally bumped onto.

"Eww, what's he doing here?" Nakshatra exclaimed.

"I am also thinking the same." Ruhana stated.

"What happened to both of you? And why are you so disgusted Naksh?" A confused Rajveer asked.

Nakshatra narrated the whole incident to them and Rajveer started laughing while Ruhana wasn't amazed much.

"Stop laughing. I sincerely apologized to him but then he was the one who started blaming me unnecessarily, so why should I back off?" She stated.

"Yeah that's true. What about you Ruhana? Why are you so shocked to see him? As if you've seen a spirit." Rajveer asked.

"He is one..." Ruhana murmured.

"What?" Rajveer asked being confused.

"Umm.... nothing I mean, I was just amazed to see such a young personality as our professor." Ruhana explained nervously.

"Haa and see girls are head over heels for him already." Rajveer stated.

"Huh" Nakshatra scoffed.

She continued sleeping not wanting to attend his lecture untill Rajveer shook her once again.

"What?" She asked being annoyed. He told her to look forward.

"You can leave the lecture if you don't want to attend. But you aren't worthy of disrespecting me by your mannerless actions and attitude." Rishi said sternly glaring at her.

"Okay sir" she blurted out before leaving the class.

She knew it was useless to argue.