𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 - 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨

a/n: the layout i used for insta here is inspired by the lovely @lanascherrycolabb ! please check them out their fics are amazing <3

ten hours since i left new york

"𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. it means everything depending on who's saying it and how they say it. like if you're saying it to your mom or to your friend after they got out of the hospital or something.

i'm actually really good with words. so good in fact that my teachers have told me multiple times to stop talking and pay attention. i can do both of those things, by the way- i just don't really want to. anyway, i can get sidetracked like that from just talking, so i'd say i'm pretty good at it.

i mention all that because those are three words i can't say because i'm a wimp. i hope that lorie didn't notice the huge silence after i said of course. because really what i meant to say was of course, i love you.

i love you. that's big. that's like, shattering lorie's world huge. especially for someone who's so romantic like himself. hell, he was born on valentine's day. if that isn't fate, i don't know what is.

you're going to blow everyone away, okay? i repeat it in my head like a mantra to calm the overwhelming anxiety that's washing over me. his tender little, okay? makes my heart swell. when i first started to have a crush on lorie, i tried to deny it and push it away. he's your best friend, don't make it weird. but as i got older and wiser, i realized you can't deny your feelings. i have a crush on my best friend, and i don't know how to tell him.

i think i'm the only one in the world who feels like that. who could like someone so much and not say anything.

the best thing i can think of to do right now is to get my mind off of him for now, but i was never really good at following directions anyway. and i can't help myself when i see a new notification pop up on my screen -

lorie.story just posted a photo

my face lights up as i click on his profile to see a new photo at the top with five faces i don't recognize. a girl's climbing over a fence with fierce red hair and nervously holding on to the edge of the roof while another girl with long, brown curly hair and a big smile helps her up behind the gate. a tall, tanned boy with a blond mullet tries to climb up like the redhead but he's clearly failing. already on the roof is a pale, scary-intimidating guy with dark hair and eyes, staring down at all of them, grinning. and there's a girl with short, black curly hair watching all of them like a concerned mother.

i scroll down to the caption to see who these people are. did he make these friends today? or did he keep them from me? i shake the last thought out of my mind- lorie doesn't keep stuff from me.

 did he make these friends today? or did he keep them from me? i shake the last thought out of my mind- lorie doesn't keep stuff from me