"D-daddy, he-he....he touched me." Hyunjin sobbed." Wait wait.... Calm down first babydoll. I'm here calm down Jinnie." Chan soothed him and Hyunjin calmed down after a few minutes.

"Tell Daddy what's wrong pumpkin." Chan said softly." Mr. Cha Hyunsoo...he-he touched me daddy an-and..." Hyunjin took a deep breath.

"And?" Chan clenched his jaw." He said I'm your boy toy and you must leave me because he paid for me." Hyunjin whispered as fresh tears came out.

Chan connected the dots as he hugged Hyunjin tightly." Where's he? Hyunsoo?" Chan asked." At the lab opposite the lecture theater." Hyunjin said.

"You know I will always love you right?" Hyunjin nodded. Chan smiled at him and kissed his forehead." Come with me." Chan held Hyunjin's hand as they went to Hyunjin's class.

Chan barged into the class and everyone looked up at him. Jisung and Changbin gave each other the 'it's about to go down' look.

"Mr Bang! What a pleasure to see you. I would like to see you now but my students are still writing a test. Didn't Hyunjin tell you?" Mr. Cha said.

"Class is dismissed. You'll receive emails containing the date of the postponed test." Chan said to the class and everyone cheered.

"Hyunjin slap him." Chan said and Hyunjin looked at him."Daddy there are students in the class." Hyunjin whispered.

"I said give him a slap. There were students in the class when he touched you." Chan said calmly with his hands buried deep in the pockets of his formal pants.

The whole class kept quiet upon hearing the echo of a slap in the room. Everyone wanted to see what was going on?

"Who is the slapper and who is the slappee?" Jisung's high pitched voice came out. The whole class laughed because what in the hell was the slapper and the slappee? Jisung had just gave them a new trend.

Jisung knew he just had to bring Felix the tea with evidence so he immediately took out his phone and secretly recorded a video.

"How dare you slap me?!" Mr Cha fumed and the whole class marvelled that Mr Cha was the one being slapped." You're the slappee?" Changbin screeched and the class roared with laughter.

"Shhh" one girl said as she wanted to hear what was going on. Hyunjin hid behind Chan due to Hyunsoo's unpleasant stare.

"We're not done here. Give him the last slap." Chan took Hyunjin from behind him. Mr. Cha tried to intimidate Hyunjin with his stare but as asked the little gave him a slap.

The class stayed silent trying to comprehend what was going on." Tell him what you want to say." Chan said to Hyunjin.

"I hate you. You're a pathetic, worthless piece of shit that deserves to die. You don't have a single ounce of humanity left in you.

I can never be your toy and go tell Mr Hwang the same. Today you and him left no stone unturned to show your true colors." The class stayed quiet not understanding what the hell was going on.

Chan stayed silent waiting for Hyunjin to finish. Jisung and Changbin connected the dots too upon hearing what Hyunjin was saying and they looked at each other.

"Tell Mr Hwang that we don't know each other anymore and in the next few years I'll be going by the name Bang Hyunjin so he should stop following me." Hyunjin said and went back to Chan.

"Mr Cha. I'm not sorry to tell you this but your contract will be terminated so kindly show yourself out." Chan sighed." Who do you think you are to fire me?" Mr. Cha gritted his teeth in anger.

"Bang Christopher Chan, the major shareholder of Straykidz university, course manager and a senior lecturer.  And most importantly, Hyunjin's mate." Chan smiled at him.

He took Hyunjin's hand as he led them to his office leaving the baffled students behind. He closed his office doors and hugged Hyunjin.

"I'm proud of you. You're not my boy toy. You're my mate who I love very much and adore." Chan kissed Hyunjin's forehead.

"I love you daddy." Hyunjin whispered." I love you too munchkin. Very much." Chan smiled.

"I love you even more for trusting and telling me the moment you felt unsafe. I'm so so proud of you my love that I can't even express it in words." Chan smiled.

Chan realized how Hyunjin didn't call him hyung from yesterday. He called him daddy even in his big headspace and he felt so happy that finally Hyunjin considered him his safe space.

He felt proud that Hyunjin went to him the moment he faced a problem and didn't even believe Hyunsoo's words for a second.

"Daddy look at my test! I passed." Hyunjin said excitedly as he showed Chan his paper." Wow!! Ninety percent. That's a nice one. I guess my little prince should think about what he wants and I'll buy it for him." Chan smiled.

"No Daddy. I still have to retake this test remember?" Hyunjin pouted." But still you did amazing on this one so we're celebrating that. For every test that you write you get a present." Chan fixed Hyunjin's hair.

"What if I fail?" Hyunjin huffed." You still get it. I didn't say any test you pass I said every test you write." Chan said and Hyunjin nodded.

"I have some work to do. Do you mind sitting down and waiting for me?" Hyunjin shook his head." Daddy can you lend me your phone?" Hyunjin whispered.

"Sure. Take baby boy." Chan gave him his phone. Hyunjin took it happily and sat down on the other chair as he played a game.

Chan chuckled because his phone was full of Hyunjin's games meanwhile Hyunjin just had a single game in his phone. That was a clever move though.

He gets to save his phone the trauma of a battery problem while simultaneously chasing Chan's phone to it's death.

To be continued