Episode 7: Fossilized Friends

Collin/Aqua/Meisa: (Panting) We made it.

(Centralcove City, home of the famous Fossil Restoration Center and the Gym)

Aqua: Everything here is so... ancient.

Meisa: Yeah. Completely Ancient. But, also, it feels right for the city to be called that.

Collin: Yep.

???: Ah, hey, Collin.

Collin: Hmm? Oh, hey, cuz. Everyone, this is my cousin, Rocklin.

Rocklin: Hello there, you must be Meisa and Aqua, right?

Meisa and Aqua: Yes?

Rocklin: Well, it's nice to meet you too.

Collin: My cousin is the gym leader of this city, and guess what type she specializes?

Meisa: Rock, duh.

Rocklin: Nice observation, but no.

Aqua: Ground Type?

Rocklin: Ding Ding Ding.

Collin: Yep. My cousin over here is a Ground Type specialist. She's also an archeologist. So, she researches fossils along with her being a gym leader.

Rocklin: Multitaskful, am I right?

Meisa/Aqua: Yeah.

Rocklin: Anyway, before we do that? How would you like to play my Fossil Safari game?

Meisa/Aqua: What's that?

(In the Safari)

Collin: Basically, the Fossil Safari game is a game where you catch any wild Fossil Pokémon you can see and find. We all get timed 1 minute, and whoever catches the most fossils has the chance to battle my cousin. So, you two ready?

(They both nodded)

Collin: BEGIN!!!

(Air Horn Noises can be heard, and Aqua and Mesia ran off in the forest)

Meisa: Okay, I want to find a fossil as much as I can. What fossils can be found here? (Holds Dex Out)

Dex: Fossil Pokémon that can be found here are:
Kabuto
Grindon
Ptervus
Anorith
Lileep
Cranidos
Tirtouga
Archen
Tyrunt
Dracozolt
Arctovish
Aerodactyl
And Tyranos

Meisa: Awesome. So, I can find one of those fossils. (Trips) WOAH!!! (Falls) OOF!!! What did I trip on?

 (Trips) WOAH!!! (Falls) OOF!!! What did I trip on?