Just let me adore you

Magsimula sa umpisa

As soon as their in the car and Harrys out of earshot Camilla loses it. "Olivia Grace what is wrong with you. Harry was trying so hard and all you did in return was be rude." Olivia huffed. "I'm sorry mum but there's not much point making an effort if your just going to get rid of him."
"What makes you think I'm going to do that?"

"That's what's always happened mum. With every boyfriend. I get attached think maybe that this time will be different but it never is. It hurts to much getting attached to your boyfriends for you to just throw them away when you tire of them.

"You really think that low of me? Also, I'm sorry but that's not going to happen. I meant it when I said I think he is the one."

"Then he will tire of you."

"What's that suppose to mean. You think I don't disserve him?"
-
Olivia's pov:

It had been a week since I met Harry and mine and my mums argument. Mum is still annoyed at me so I decided to go study round my friends house after school to stay out of her way. It is that miserable time in January where it gets dark really early so by the time I left Willows house it was fairly dark.

Willow only lived a twenty minute walk from mine but as I was walking home I felt slightly anxious. I speed up my pace about to cross the road when a familiar unpleasant voice stops me in my tracks. "Hey Peterson where do you think your going?" Rory are schools fuck boy. He's constantly trying to get with a different girl and unfortunately for me I'm his most recent target. "Fuck of Rory I don't wanna talk."

"Come on Olivia why don't you come back to my place and we can have some fun."

"I don't want to go anywhere with you you fucking dick"

Before I can process what is happening Rory pulls me into an alleyway, shoving me against the wall, pinning my arms down and covering my mouth. I desperately try and free myself but he's to strong. His lips find my neck as he starts harshly grinding his boner against my thigh making me want to vomit. "Come on baby I know you want it." His hand finds the button of my jeans and quickly pulls them and my panties down enough so he can reach my pussy. I start to scream behind his hand, Its futile no one can hear me. Fat tears stream down my face as he lines his dick up. I close my eyes waiting to feel his intrusion but instead he's ripped off me. Cautiously I open my eyes relief flooding me when I see Rory lying on the ground and Harry towering over him.

My knees give out under my wait as I start to hyperventilate causing Harry to dart over to where I'm still leaning against the wall catching me. Being the gentleman he is Harry tries to cover me up with his blazer jacket as I violontly sob in his arms. "Shh Olive it's alright. I've got you. He can hurt you."

When my sobs eventually quieten down and I can think coherently enough I realise the situation I'm in. Crying in my mums Boyfriends arms with my trousers round my thighs. Quickly I fix my clothes before taking a deep breath. " Olive we need to get you home and tell your mum what happened."

"No Harry please don't tell her. I don't want her to worry."

"Alright well you need to talk to someone."

An idea pops into my head. "Could you give me a lift to the p-police s-station?"
-

Harry had to wait outside while I had to give my statement causing me to almost start panicking again.  "It's ok Olive I'll be right here waiting for you." Writing the statement wasn't has hard as I thought it would be but I still ran into Harry's arms when I got out.  Gently he guided me back out to his car, helping me in before running round to the drivers side. " Come on the Olive let's get you home."

"Where did Olive come from?"

"I sorry i find it more comforting when someone calls me H or Haz so i thought it might work for you. If you don't like it I'll call you Olivia."