Jelousy

Warnings: underage drinking, mentions of vomiting, smoking, slight angst.

Quinns pov:

Music blared through speakers making my head throb as me and Chloe walked into the party. Considering it only stared 30 minutes ago things escalated quickly. People drunkenly making out in dark corners. Plastic cups thrown everywhere. A group of boys sat on the sofa playing video games and smoking cigarettes. One of them being Harry.

"Come on Q. I need a drink." Chloe drags me over to the drinks table quickly making us some strange concoction that tasted pretty decent.
-

3 cocktails later, I was definitely beginning to feel the effects. A group of us (including me, Harry and Chloe) all huddle together ready to play a game of truth or dare. Some kid I don't know spins the bottle first it landing on Chloe so they dare her to prank call some Radom lady. She spins the bottle next. It feels like it's spinning forever until it lands on Harry. Chloe smirks. "Haz, I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the room." I roll my eyes knowing exactly what Chloe is trying to do. Harry stands up, pulling the girl who's name I think is felicity up with him and presses there lips together. The boys cheer and girls jealously grumble as felicity and Harry made out. I would be lying if I said I wasn't one of those girls. To be honest with everything that's been happening between me and Harry I was hoping he would pick me. Made the attraction was one sided. When they finally break apart Harry spins the bottle which lands on me. Oh shit. "Quinine I dare you to also make out with the hottest person in the room." Deciding I want to get back at Harry I stand up and walk over to Chloe who was just walking back into the room after going to top up her drink, give her a look that says just go with it. Shove her against the wall and smash my lips against hers. When she realises what I'm trying to do she wraps her hands around my waist, pulling me closer and gently rocks her hips against mine.

When we eventually pull away I turn around to find Harry glaring daggers at Chloe.  Exactly what I wanted.
-

It's now nearing 1am. I am completely wasted and ready to go home but I can't find Chloe anywhere.

Just as I'm about to give up sucking the garden I bump into a hard chest. "Hazzy." Harry looked down at me slightly worried. "Funfetti are you drunk?" "Noooo *hiccup* I've only hand like *hiccup* one drink." Harry giggles.

"Come on then let's get you home."

"Nooooooo. What about c- Chloe?" When I refuse to move Harry easily picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. Too tired to protest I snuggle into his shoulder. "You smell nice."
-

"Come on funfetti drink some water."

We are know back at Harry's house and are currently fighting over a glass of water. "No"

"Come on Quinn. If you don't do it yourself I'll do it for you." I don't move an inch.

"Fine you give me no choice." Harry carefully tips the glass up to my lips. "Sip." Reluctantly I do as I'm asked.

When I've had enough he pulls the glass away whispering a "good girl" making me shiver.

"Come on then Q let's get you ready for bed." Harry gently carries me up into his room and places me on the bed before removing my dress and underwear and sliding a fresh pair of his boxers and one of his t-shirts on me. He strips down so he's just in his underwear, allowing me to ogle him.

Just as he's helping me lie down a sudden sick feeling rises to my throat. "Jazzy I don't feel good. Quickly he helps me into the bathroom, crouching me down over the toilet and pulling my hair back just in time for me to empty my stomach. When I've stopped vomiting Harry hands me a glass of water to rinse my mouth out and helps me brush my teeth.

We finally get into Harry's bed both snuggling together like anytime we share a bed. Neither of us make a move to fall asleep. "Hey Q, I really didn't like it when you kissed Chloe. Made me feel jealous." I stay silent for a minute. "I didn't like it either. To be honest I was imagining she was you."

"Really?"

"Yep."

We are both silent again until Harry whispers:

"I really like you Quinn Oscars."

"I really like you too Harry Styles."