Baby

Parts of Delilah's pregnancy through the months.
Warnings: mention of pregnancy, vomiting,labour,sti's, Smut (fingering (fem receiving) unprotected sex, p in v).

This is very long (over 3000 words)

Delilah's pov:

December 2017
3 weeks (finding out/ telling Harry)

I stare at the stick with two little lines on it in my hand. Positive. Fuck I'm pregnant. How is Harry going to react? He's just finished a worldwide tour and we've only been married for a few months. We agreed we would wait at least a year before trying to have a baby. I hear footsteps walking upstairs.knowing it's Harry looking for me I quickly I hide the test behind the soap on the sink so it's still visible deciding to let Harry find it himself.

-
"Hey babe can you come here?" Shit. Harry went to go shower and I'm guessing he found the pregnancy test. I walk into are bathroom to find Harry sat on the edge of the bath staring at the test in his hands. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes " your pregnant?" Oh no. He isn't happy. He doesn't want to have a baby with me. "H I'm s- so s-sorry I should of been more careful. If you don't want to be apart of the baby's life I understand." Tears start to stream down my face as Harry pulls me into his chest. " Oh Delilah I'm not upset I'm happy. I'm really fucking happy and it's not just your fault darling it takes two to make a baby." He wipes the tears off my face and presses a gentle kiss to my forehead. " B-but you've just finished touring to do a movie and we agreed we'd wait at least a year". " we'll work it out Lilah don't worry." He pulls me away from his chest, bends down lifting my shirt up to expose my stomach and presses several kisses to it. "I can't wait to be a dad."

~

6 weeks (first ultrasound)
As soon as I wake up I'm jumping out of bed and running towards the bathroom crouching down by the toilet and emptying the contents of my stomach. I feel Harry holding my hair in a makeshift ponytail and rubbing my back. When I eventually feel better I stand up and quickly brush my teeth while Harry continues to rub my back. Once I've brushed my teeth he presses a gentle kiss to my lips muttering a quiet "morin" obviously still half asleep. We silently make are way downstairs to get some breakfast that consists of a bowl of fruit so I don't throw up again.
"First ultrasound today." I perk up at the reminder exited to se my little baby for the first time. We swiftly got dressed and got in the car. As we were driving to the hospital my nerves started to climb. Harry rested his hand on my thigh drawing circles to distract me. "It will be ok darling." When we arrive he grabs my hand leading me to the reception desk. "Good morning how can I help you." The receptionist was fairly young and good looking. She kept sending Harry suggestive looks. "Hi my wife is here for her first ultrasound scan." The receptionists face drops slightly when Harry mentions he's married and expecting a baby. "Name?" " Delilah Styles." "Take a seat in the waiting area and a nurse will be with you soon." We walk over to the waiting area and Harry takes a seat pulling me onto his lap. "I still get butterflies when I get to call you Delilah Styles." I smile and press a kiss to his lips. "Mr and Mrs Styles." We stand up and follow the nurse into a room sitting down in some chairs opposite a desk. "Before we start the scan I just need to ask you some questions to establish a gestational age and due date. Also I will need to ask a few questions about yours and your husbands medical history." I nod my head preparing myself for the first question. " right first of all when did your last period start and how long is your cycle?" "My last period started on the thirtieth of November and my cycle is 27 days." "Ok from that it looks like your 6 weeks along and your due date would be the 19th August 2018.

-
After the nurse finished asking me and Harry questions about are medical history (which was all fine) the doctor came in to do the scan. "Good Morning Mr and Mrs Styles I'm doctor Chamber and I will be with you for the duration of your pregnancy and can be at the birth if you would like". After introductions were over Dr Chambers asked me to go lie down on the bed and roll down my leggings so my stomach was exposed. "I'm just going to put some gel on your stomach. It might me a little cold." I flinch when the cold gel touches my stomach and tighten my grip on Harry's hand. She starts to move the wand around trying to find the best angle. "I can confirm that you are pregnant with one healthy baby". Carefully she turns the screen around so Harry and I can see are baby. we both coo at the sight and it hits me that there is actuality a baby inside me. "Let me just play you the heartbeat." With the push of a button a fast and regular sound fills the room. Like galloping horses. My eyes water at the sound at I turn to see Harry's are doing the same. He stands up and walks towards the screen. "Darling that's are baby!" I smile at his excitement. "Would you like me to print off pictures for you?" We both instantly nod are heads. When Dr Chambers returns with the pictures neither of us can take are eyes of them. Are little baby.